Does anyone remember when...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I remember back in the day that no matter what top ten team was playing- having that feeling of:
“yawn- ...we can beat them”

Good times

God times, Good times. Didn't think there was anybody we wouldn't beat. And we were favored in every SEC game by 20+ points. Odds makers wouldn't even touch non-conference games.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I remember ALL the good times and Championships. The bad times, those fade away pretty easily for me. The 4-8 season I don't even remember at all. I guess I am more of a positive thinker looking on the bright side of things...

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Now now, sometime in the past, the far past.

I am not sure when? In 1989 UF had a QB merry go round, but a two time SEC player of the QB on the roster. Maybe 1979, but UF only had 4 QBs and was transitioning from the wishbone to a passing type QB. [I was in Europe that fall and you could not follow UF games or even scores very well then.] Heck even on of UF's QBs this season might be really good in time with good coaching.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am not sure when? In 1989 UF had a QB merry go round, but a two time SEC player of the QB on the roster. Maybe 1979, but UF only had 4 QBs and was transitioning from the wishbone to a passing type QB. [I was in Europe that fall and you could not follow UF games or even scores very well then.] Heck even on of UF's QBs this season might be really good in time with good coaching.

I think it might be 89 but my memory is not that great. Not all of them played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.