Votes: 11 14.5%
  • DUCK FEORGIA!

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
One is a toolbag that looks like he'd rather be fencing in a puffy shirt. The other is a toolbag who looks like he'd rather go back to the 80's Jewish sitcom from which he came.

u2aer229lua51.jpg

7811576.jpg

1970’s Welcome Back Kotter…

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when Tijuana gets rolling he also thinks the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

Depending on the poll UGA was either 5th or 7th.

We also beat LSU who was too Top 10 in 2018 and Auburn who was Top 10 in 2019.

not sure what Donkey is talking about.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We also beat LSU who was too Top 10 in 2018 and Auburn who was Top 10 in 2019.

not sure what Donkey is talking about.

Correct on LSU 5 or 6, Auburn was 7th.

Now in both all three cases the post season polls had them at:

LSU was 10th (AP), 7th (Coaches), and 11th (Playoffs)
Auburn was 14th (AP), 14th (Coaches) and 12th (Playoffs)
UGA was 7th (AP), 7th (Coaches) and 9th (Playoffs)

The post season polls are the most important because those have all the data of the season taken into account.

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
To say "Georgia doesn't SCARE me" isn't to say we cannot be beat or that we'll even be the favorites.

I just know we can beat them, and I didn't quite have the same confidence with Bama.

I think we will beat Georgia. This much I believe!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Correct on LSU 5 or 6, Auburn was 7th.

Now in both all three cases the post season polls had them at:

LSU was 10th (AP), 7th (Coaches), and 11th (Playoffs)
Auburn was 14th (AP), 14th (Coaches) and 12th (Playoffs)
UGA was 7th (AP), 7th (Coaches) and 9th (Playoffs)

The post season polls are the most important because those have all the data of the season taken into account.

it matters what they are ranked when you play them. That’s the hype of the game. Season ending rankings can be affected by us beating them or any other mitigating factor later in the season like injury.

you play who you have in front of you.

When Bama beat us in the 2009 SECCG, they knocked off the #1 team in the country. They don’t look at it after the season and say “technically… it was the #3 team because they finished the season at #3”

if that was the case, basically nobody would ever knock off a #1 ranked team because once they get beat they’re no longer ranked #1.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey isn’t big on facts. He says Mullen hasn’t won any games against Top 10 opponents. I then give 3 examples and he marks the post as crazy.

Go figure

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Donkey isn’t big on facts. He says Mullen hasn’t won any games against Top 10 opponents. I then give 3 examples and he marks the post as crazy.

Go figure

You didn't know there hasn't been a single top 10 SEC team since 2001? In fact the only time I'm history the SEC wasn't complete garbage and actually had teams ranked were from 1990 through 2001.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it matters what they are ranked when you play them.
No, it matters what they are finally ranked after they are exposed as five loss teams playing who lost their first three QBs, or Corndwags playing their scout squad because 35 players were injured or sitting out etc.

I know you still have Mullenz Mr. Microphone buried to the hilt but even in your twist of the stats scenario he is 3-30, the worst record ever, and has managed one win in three years each vs Ugly and Corndwags.

Mullinz is still Mullinz anf he is still going to Mullinz 3-4 games this year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, it matters what they are finally ranked after they are exposed as five loss teams playing who lost their first three QBs, or Corndwags playing their scout squad because 35 players were injured or sitting out etc.

I know you still have Mullenz Mr. Microphone buried to the hilt but even in your twist of the stats scenario he is 3-30, the worst record ever, and has managed one win in three years each vs Ugly and Corndwags.

Mullinz is still Mullinz anf he is still going to Mullinz 3-4 games this year.

Show me where those three teams were five loss teams?

I’ll wait.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
it matters what they are ranked when you play them. That’s the hype of the game. Season ending rankings can be affected by us beating them or any other mitigating factor later in the season like injury.

you play who you have in front of you.

When Bama beat us in the 2009 SECCG, they knocked off the #1 team in the country. They don’t look at it after the season and say “technically… it was the #3 team because they finished the season at #3”

if that was the case, basically nobody would ever knock off a #1 ranked team because once they get beat they’re no longer ranked #1.
typically the top ranked team is ranked that way bc they get to the end of the season and have not been beaten. You aren't honestly arguing that a team ranked 1 early on that got beat by a team that ended up winning it all was actually the #1 team, and the team that won it all was something less are you? Bc that would be :tard:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
typically the top ranked team is ranked that way bc they get to the end of the season and have not been beaten. You aren't honestly arguing that a team ranked 1 early on that got beat by a team that ended up winning it all was actually the #1 team, and the team that won it all was something less are you? Bc they would be :tard:

Of course I’m not arguing that. All three of those teams at the end of the season were still either top 10 or right outside top 10.

What I’m saying is that when a team is judged on beating a ranked team, it is based off of the rank that they were at the time.

So for instance, When you’re watching a game and a team is playing the number #5 ranked team in the country and the Graphic that all the announcers are talking about says that the team has never beat a top-five team on the road before - They mean that team has never beat a team that’s ranked number five at the time that they’re playing them.

If a team is unranked in the beginning of the season and end the season ranked #5, and their only loss was to you at the very beginning of the season, that doesn’t change that when you beat them they were unranked. It doesn’t change in the record books. That graphic is going to continue to read that you have never beaten a team ranked in the top five.

Look - we all know from me putting up 3 teams in the last 3 years that Mullen beat, that Donkey is completely full of shyt.

If I had presented it the opposite way by saying we beat a team that was ranked at the end of the year (Which would not be an accurate way of presenting the information), Then he would’ve said “but Mullen didn’t beat them when they WERE ranked”.

And by the way, Georgia WAS RANKED top 10 During the season when we played them AND after the season. His response was, yeah but they had injuries when they played us.

He hates Dan Mullen and he will twist information in anyway to make his position right. Facts be damned.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
upload_2021-9-22_8-32-50.jpeg
dem eyebrows tho. What a douche.
Speaking of Georgia douches, I haven’t seen a look-alike thread this year. Have we matured past that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Of course I’m not arguing that. All three of those teams at the end of the season were still either top 10 or right outside top 10.

What I’m saying is that when a team is judged on beating a ranked team, it is based off of the rank that they were at the time.

So for instance, When you’re watching a game and a team is playing the number #5 ranked team in the country and the Graphic that all the announcers are talking about says that the team has never beat a top-five team on the road before - They mean that team has never beat a team that’s ranked number five at the time that they’re playing them.

If a team is unranked in the beginning of the season and end the season ranked #5, and their only loss was to you at the very beginning of the season, that doesn’t change that when you beat them they were unranked. It doesn’t change in the record books. That graphic is going to continue to read that you have never beaten a team ranked in the top five.

Look - we all know from me putting up 3 teams in the last 3 years that Mullen beat, that Donkey is completely full of shyt.

If I had presented it the opposite way by saying we beat a team that was ranked at the end of the year (Which would not be an accurate way of presenting the information), Then he would’ve said “but Mullen didn’t beat them when they WERE ranked”.

And by the way, Georgia WAS RANKED top 10 During the season when we played them AND after the season. His response was, yeah but they had injuries when they played us.

He hates Dan Mullen and he will twist information in anyway to make his position right. Facts be damned.
I can hear the whiny-ness in your voice during that whole.... whatever that was.

Thanks for taking care of business yesterday. Calmly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

dem eyebrows tho. What a douche.
Speaking of Georgia douches, I haven’t seen a look-alike thread this year. Have we matured past that?
That has to be a joke. Apparently he went with the Doc Holliday instead of the normal Georgia bang douche look.

And look alike threads are ghey. Not interesting.

Oh here is Beaker, see long face. Here is Predator, see dreads.

So lame. Swamp Ass material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.