Dolphins hire Adam Gase

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
The columnist Armando from the Miami Herald is saying that Ross is in love with Gase. This idiot has hired 4 unproven coaches and none have worked out. Why the hell would he do this again? Dolphins fans need to do the right thing and boycott this team. It's the only way to get this owners attention. What do you guys think?
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...gets-second-interview-en-route-to-hiring.html

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure I get it either. The Bears' offense ranked 21st, though Gase did help Cutler to stop being a turnover machine.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who gives a shcit?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why are you so anti-Tampa Bay?
Idk really. I guess it's just a lack of respect as far as their sports teams go. Why do you like Tampa bay?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Idk really. I guess it's just a lack of respect as far as their sports teams go. Why do you like Tampa bay?

I don't. Just curious.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw this and just couldn't believe it. It's so embarrassing to be a Fins fan.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I saw this and just couldn't believe it. It's so embarrassing to be a Fins fan.

My dad grew up in Miami, so I've always sort of pulled for them as my AFC team. But outside of Oakland and Cleveland, I'm not sure there is a poorer run franchise in the league. Although, Philly is trying hard to get into the discussion.

Think I counted 9-10 head coaches(including interim) since Shula left. It came out to just over 2 seasons per coach and featured some of the most egregious re-tread names in NFL history. I have no idea why they continue to think they know what they're doing in these searches, and how they completely overlook the power of continuity. Just awful.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AdamSchefter: Dolphins and Adam Gase making progress, slight issues remain. If they iron them out today, Gase would become Dolphins next HC, per sources.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My dad grew up in Miami, so I've always sort of pulled for them as my AFC team. But outside of Oakland and Cleveland, I'm not sure there is a poorer run franchise in the league. Although, Philly is trying hard to get into the discussion.

Think I counted 9-10 head coaches(including interim) since Shula left. It came out to just over 2 seasons per coach and featured some of the most egregious re-tread names in NFL history. I have no idea why they continue to think they know what they're doing in these searches, and how they completely overlook the power of continuity. Just awful.

The team has been on a downward spiral since 1996 when they they went all out on free agents to win a SB.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another disappointing hire if it happens. Ross is clueless and apathetic when it comes to running a winning franchise. However, he still manages to turn a profit while putting a shít product on the field. So, he deems the team as successful, I suppose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator