Dolphins hire Adam Gase

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
Ross had a chance to win over the fan base but instead does this. I really wish the fans in Miami would take a stand and not show up to the games.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ross had a chance to win over the fan base but instead does this. I really wish the fans in Miami would take a stand and not show up to the games.

Forgive me for not knowing but I've always hated watching the Dolphins play...do fans actually show up now?

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
Swamp Queen, you scamp! Occasionally, the fine people of Davie have a night away from the fine arts and decide to take in a Dolphins game. I've been a fan since 85 so I can't switch now. I'm stuck with them.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The columnist Armando from the Miami Herald is saying that Ross is in love with Gase. This idiot has hired 4 unproven coaches and none have worked out. Why the hell would he do this again? Dolphins fans need to do the right thing and boycott this team. It's the only way to get this owners attention. What do you guys think?
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...gets-second-interview-en-route-to-hiring.html

Nothing against Gase. He's a kid in over his head. Maybe Ross will get lucky and he will be good. But I doubt it. He comes from a loser! Who hires a coordinator from a losing team? My first thought was this terrible owner hired another unproven head coach who needs on the job training. It was also my second and third thoughts too. And he hired a guy from a losing team that's bad in the clutch. Damn. What do you expect Ross has Tannenbaum running the show. LOL! What coordinators in New England, Seattle, 15 - 1 Carolina, the Vikings and Chiefs were not available to speak with? Ross didn't want to speak with an OC on a winner? I mean LOL this is hysterical. But sad at the same time.

And did Ross comply with the Rooney rule?

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I guess maybe Ross thinks this kid Gase can save Tannehill like he did Cutler! If so wow. Damn. I'm sure the players will respect a newbie head coach only a few years older than them. ;)

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
I'm sure he interviewed the token black coach but everything I'm reading is that he was in love with Gase from the get go. How many 37 year old coaches have been successful in the NFL? You have to be a leader among men and I don't see Gase being that guy. They are crediting Gase with Peyton Manning's seasons in Denver. That's freaking laughable.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I'm sure he interviewed the token black coach but everything I'm reading is that he was in love with Gase from the get go. How many 37 year old coaches have been successful in the NFL? You have to be a leader among men and I don't see Gase being that guy. They are crediting Gase with Peyton Manning's seasons in Denver. That's freaking laughable.

I would think we would have heard of the black coach he interviewed. The Rooney Rule was a good idea but at this point owners are going around it too easily. Why be in love with Gase? Manning? LOL! It's not like he turned Russell Wilson into an MVP candidate or something similar. That OC needs to be hired. There are so many more qualified OC's than Gaze.. They are working the next couple of weeks but they have time to speak. This is crazy. Ross is a joke.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Gase is a lot better at managing quarterbacks than you may be aware of. He turned Cutler from gunslinger into game manager and I wouldn't at all doubt that he was as effective with Manning in Denver, however that may have been. Whether he's head coaching material remains to be seen.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Gase is a lot better at managing quarterbacks than you may be aware of. He turned Cutler from gunslinger into game manager and I wouldn't at all doubt that he was as effective with Manning in Denver, however that may have been. Whether he's head coaching material remains to be seen.
The track record of Gase does not measure up to champion OC's McDaniels and Beville. Look at what those 2 have done compared to Gase. I hope Gase makes it but I don't get the infatuation with him when there are better and more successful OC's out there. This hire is a crapshoot for Ross.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
**** the phins. Actually, **** all things miami.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Their string of head coaching hires and drafting Tannehill to be their franchise QB are big reasons why I no longer root for them.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
As a Jets fan, seeing a franchise and rival worse than us, makes me happy.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm ashamed to say this, but living in South Florida one of my favorite guilty pleasures is listening to Miami fans whine on sports talk radio. The New York Nasal is probably my favorite, but the Da U faux tough guy is pretty good too. I'll be getting my fill of their b!tching and moaning for the next couple of years at least and loving every minute of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.