Don't ask, don't tell...

Mobtowngator

OCD should actually be called CDO...
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
Old news, but Brian Ferentz is now available in 2024...
failed crash and burn GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Come On Man, this guy makes Nappy look like an offenseive genius. ( I know, Nappy and offensive genius should never be in the same sentence...)

Currently, Iowa (6–2, 3–2) ranks No. 118 out of 130 teams in scoring offense, averaging 19.5 points per contest this season. Iowa’s struggles offensively date back to the previous two seasons. In 2022, the Hawkeyes placed 123rd out of 131 FBS teams and sat at 99th out of 130 programs in ’21.

Hard Pass

edit:

i like how the school said to score 25 or more points .. if he can't figure out how to do that in the Big 10, he'd never make it in the SEC

from an article

the school’s leadership mandated that the Hawkeyes score at least 25 points per game—including in a postseason bowl game—by way of offense, special teams or defense in the ’23 campaign. Iowa has only eclipsed 25 or more points twice this season,

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Might be a good idea to revoke mobtown's thread starting privileges too.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Might be a good idea to revoke mobtown's thread starting privileges too.
Thank goodness this is what you posted! I saw the thread title and where you responded and was afraid what might be revealed! Whew! The Chatter Hetero Count is still intact.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't had anyone come out as gay in all the years I've been here. I have no idea why, this is the most tolerant, inclusive, and understanding group I've ever been around.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't had anyone come out as gay in all the years I've been here. I have no idea why, this is the most tolerant, inclusive, and understanding group I've every been around.
Don't let that stop you, friend. This is a safe space. You can be honest here. We won't judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.