oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gren, are you accusing Crete of fabricating the story of his buddy accidently shooting his TV with a BB gun? Why would he do that? Dumbest argument I've ever seen.

As for Crete's problems, they effect me directly. He's spending so much money I'm going to be shorted more of his generous donation cash.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Any good recommendations for a refrigerator?
My sister works for Sears and looked up my service tickets from last week....both techs labeled me as hostile and possibly violent....I was ghosted for my scheduled appointment on Saturday which was my 3rd attempt at getting this fixed.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's just a good thing I've got 3 other fridges and a deep freeze in this house but I getting tired of walking to the other side to get sh!t out of the garage and then having to walk everything back over to put it away. People are idiots when it comes to getting things done anymore. The morons scheduled another appointment for Wed....f vck them I'm going to ghost their asses and just buy a new one. Getting the SOB out of the house is the big problem though. It has to go from the kitchen back through the living room then out one set of double door, then down 2 levels(steps) on the pool deck, then back up 2 levels then through a second set of double doors then across the dining room/family room and out the front set of double doors....f vck me. I will definately buy a smaller one that will make it around the corner and into the kitchen this time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's just a good thing I've got 3 other fridges and a deep freeze in this house but I getting tired of walking to the other side to get sh!t out of the garage and then having to walk everything back over to put it away. People are idiots when it comes to getting things done anymore. The morons scheduled another appointment for Wed....f vck them I'm going to ghost their asses and just buy a new one. Getting the SOB out of the house is the big problem though. It has to go from the kitchen back through the living room then out one set of double door, then down 2 levels(steps) on the pool deck, then back up 2 levels then through a second set of double doors then across the dining room/family room and out the front set of double doors....f vck me. I will definately buy a smaller one that will make it around the corner and into the kitchen this time.
The guys delivering the new one won’t take out the old one?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The guys delivering the new one won’t take out the old one?
Oh I'm sure they'll come up with something that say's "it only covers going out one door and no steps....The other problem just like the last time is the space is only 67" in height because of the cabinets above....everything similar is closer to 70"...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I'm sure they'll come up with something that say's "it only covers going out one door and no steps....The other problem just like the last time is the space is only 67" in height because of the cabinets above....everything similar is closer to 70"...
Dude, they’ll remove the old one. They’ll piss and moan but if they want your business they’ll do it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Dude, they’ll remove the old one. They’ll piss and moan but if they want your business they’ll do it.
Yup they'll say anything in the store when you're swiping your card....the lazy 3rd party delivery people will say something else.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any good recommendations for a refrigerator?
My sister works for Sears and looked up my service tickets from last week....both techs labeled me as hostile and possibly violent....I was ghosted for my scheduled appointment on Saturday which was my 3rd attempt at getting this fixed.
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I bought a new refrigerator yesterday and it will be delivered tomorrow. If anyone is looking Lowes has them on sale, got about $800 off on a new Frigidaire, same spec or very close to the Kenmore we had( French door with bottom pull out freezer, ice and water dispensers) Not real sure about the quality of any of these refrigerators anymore as they all look about the same but just could not buy a LG or Samsung after talking to several people....hopefully this one last a little longer than 7.5 years.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alright, I finally got the doors ordered, new fridge, and my soffit and fascia guy made it by to quote me for some bad spots around the pool area....bonus he can also patch the hole in the side of my house the plumbers left during the re pipe that their guy who I'll just call Stevie Wonder missed despite being 2 feet above another hole that the idiot patched.

I feel a true karmic shift over the last 1.5 days that I'm finally getting out of this funk....In fact I feel so good I'm predicting that Karl "Dean Smith" Napier opens the offense up in Lexington and actually throws 3 times over 10 yards allowing us to get out to a 10-0 lead in the 2nd quarter before reverting to his famed 4 corner offense to get us a 10-9 victory...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alright, I finally got the doors ordered, new fridge, and my soffit and fascia guy made it by to quote me for some bad spots around the pool area....bonus he can also patch the hole in the side of my house the plumbers left during the re pipe that their guy who I'll just call Stevie Wonder missed despite being 2 feet above another hole that the idiot patched.

I feel a true karmic shift over the last 1.5 days that I'm finally getting out of this funk....In fact I feel so good I'm predicting that Karl "Dean Smith" Napier opens the offense up in Lexington and actually throws 3 times over 10 yards allowing us to get out to a 10-0 lead in the 2nd quarter before reverting to his famed 4 corner offense to get us a 10-9 victory...
I hope you are thanking your wife for all the money she's forking out for your pet projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator