Dre Massey out for season

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
So is Cleveland going to play this year? Or is he still dealing with the court system?

Andrew Spivey estimates a "few weeks." His definition of a few seems to be 2-6 weeks. Nick De La Torre says neither Wells nor Cleveland will see the field until the legal stuff is resolved. He didn't give a timetable. They both said this today.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
and i don't think the combo of Del Rio's skill set and our punk OL is going to see us stretching the field past 20 yards or so.

and if the OL doesn't manage to start pushing people around, defenses won't bother stacking the box and will concentrate on denying Del Rio his reads.
This
My guess is were gonna be congested on O with a lot of 2 safety high looks till our TEs burn some people up the seams

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Don't know if this guy would have made a huge difference or not but I can tell you he was clueless on the field last night. Powell and Callaway were constantly telling him where to line up and where to be. Powell is a stud and he wasn't going to beat him out.
Agreed on Massey. Missed block on bubble screen then almost running into punt returner. Clearly didn't have his head in the game.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
... so he sent us Spurrier.
Maybe Spurrier is God? And he's been trolling us for the last 15 years. The Usain Bolt pose and pointing to all the fans with a smile on his face was his way to say **** You :eek3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator