Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Check out @pat_dooley's Tweet:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
well, this puts Powell back in the slot. we reaaaalllllllyyy need someone to step up now in the WR corps. Worton and Massey both down by week one. wow.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Feel horrible for the guy.

Good thing we have Powell who is very similar. Still, tough blow

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, at least it happened before we got too attached to him.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Don't know if this guy would have made a huge difference or not but I can tell you he was clueless on the field last night. Powell and Callaway were constantly telling him where to line up and where to be. Powell is a stud and he wasn't going to beat him out.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Never want to hear this. So sorry for you Dre. I hope you have a strong and speedy recovery.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well... wait till next year.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So is Cleveland going to play this year? Or is he still dealing with the court system?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Massey was a very highly rated JUCO transfer right?? I was really looking forward to seeing him play this year...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does Cleveland matter right now? Can Del Rio get the ball down field to him?

I don't think anyone knows.

I think it's more important to get Lewis back at TE.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So, we recruit and/or have glass figurines in the slot... :eek3: remembering it didn't take much to nick Powell last year

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
The one bit of good news is that Dawson tweeted out that he's ok and will be ready for KY. This may sound a bit harsh but IF I had to pick betwixt the two I'd take a healthy Duke 11/10 times for this year

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Massey was a very highly rated JUCO transfer right?? I was really looking forward to seeing him play this year...

Ummmm, yeah. No offense, but where have you been?

I hope Powell doesn't get moved back to KR. Calloway returned the KO after UMass scored, so hopefully we see someone other than Powell on KR (I'd rather our best WR not be the KR either).

Massey was slated as a game 1 starter. This will open the door for a few of the other WRs. Still sucks to lose him after 1 quarter of football. Hopefully he is eligible for a redshirt.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
i don't see us getting anything from Cleveland this year. got in trouble. got hurt. he's behind the curve.

Powell, Callaway, the TEs and maybe Swain and J. Hammond are the ones who'll be catching the passes.

and i don't think the combo of Del Rio's skill set and our punk OL is going to see us stretching the field past 20 yards or so.

and if the OL doesn't manage to start pushing people around, defenses won't bother stacking the box and will concentrate on denying Del Rio his reads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator