DRob back from suspension

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Dear Friends,
More to the point, where would he go in the Draft, or would he likely be an unsigned free agent?
Just curious
Bayergator

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think he is like an 8th rounder or free agent.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A discussion of D 'dancing in your head' Rob is a waste of bandwidth.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he'll play another snap this year. Mac said it all in the presser that it would be up to the team if he returns. Sounds like Mac is done with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what the suspension was for, but I have to applaud Mac for it, even if it potentially cost us the game (which I doubt). He's laying the groundwork for the kind of program he intends to run and not allowing the inmates even the slightest chance to think they can run the asylum.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what the suspension was for, but I have to applaud Mac for it, even if it potentially cost us the game (which I doubt). He's laying the groundwork for the kind of program he intends to run and not allowing the inmates even the slightest chance to think they can run the asylum.

Word is, he was seen leaving the company of a hippy llama.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
DRob had gobs of talent, but he was obsessed with faking it that he had even more.
Apparently a fake at everything else.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Friends,
More to the point, where would he go in the Draft, or would he likely be an unsigned free agent?
Just curious
Bayergator

I think he'll get drafted on pure athleticism and his potential ability. Too bad he never put it all together while here. He has the athleticism to be a real difference maker...but he was too indifferent to ever really make a difference.

I think he'll go in the mid to late rounds. If he doesn't get back on the team and on the field and finishes his season like this, then I see him as a 7th rounder or a free agent.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Demarcus Robinson not at practice today. Marcus Maye told us seniors have yet to meet, will do that tonight or tomorrow. #Gators

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: Demarcus Robinson not at practice today. Marcus Maye told us seniors have yet to meet, will do that tonight or tomorrow. #Gators
Doesn't sound they're in a hurry to vote him back on the team, does it?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love to have the option to waste an opportunity like playing football for UF. :facepalm:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Doesn't sound they're in a hurry to vote him back on the team, does it?
Well, do they really need another receiver??? It's not like Treon's gonna make the rest of the receivers hands fall off from catching too many passes......

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I clearly recall SOS sending home players BEFORE the '95 Sugar Bowl for fighting. I respected him for that just like respect Mac for his handling of D-Rob.

Let the Semenholes of the world own that crap, not us.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
FWIW, at the game Saturday, the word was that he violared curfew twice and missed a team meeting that week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.