Duke Dawson won't miss time

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I hope this is a good thing. However I can say with 100% certainty that there are a few guys who I would not mind seeing missing some time. Perhaps Dawson can be moved to safety and be an adequate safety when Tabor returns and Dawson might understand the concept of "deeper than the deepest". I will need visual evidence though!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this is a good thing. However I can say with 100% certainty that there are a few guys who I would not mind seeing missing some time. Perhaps Dawson can be moved to safety and be an adequate safety when Tabor returns and Dawson might understand the concept of "deeper than the deepest". I will need visual evidence though!

Yup. Would love to see Dawson at FS, but not due to one of them getting injured of course.

Move freaking Gardner/Putu to nickel and be done with it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If I can qualify my statement about seeing a number of players I would like to see missing time, I do not want to see any kid miss time due to injury. I mean I want those guys planted on the pine while healthy b/c they simply stink out loud. We have too many of them on both sides of the ball. Perhaps a coach or 2 could join them. Step up Mac, and show us you can teach and coach a team that plays fundamentally sound. No proof of it yet after 1 whole year!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Gardner did ok. He looks to be an excellent athlete and could move to nickel if Dawson slides back to FS as FireFoley suggested. Would not be surprised in the least to see it happen. Getting Duke back is huge for our prospects next week when SEC play opens.

Really worried for Massey.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gardner did ok. He looks to be an excellent athlete and could move to nickel if Dawson slides back to FS as FireFoley suggested. Would not be surprised in the least to see it happen. Getting Duke back is huge for our prospects next week when SEC play opens.

Doesn't sound good. But nothing specific yet.

Check out @D1Masseyy's Tweet:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Expect Gardner to play a lot this year. He's supposedly among the top 5 fastest players on the team and we have no depth at CB. He'll likely replace Tabor as the starter next year, so expect him to see a lot action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator