Dumbest playcall of all time? UGA fans melting down

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

I’ve watched both teams, Mr. Condescension. Franks starts. EJ is not the answer. Utter confidence. I don’t need to throw around a bunch of football Latin to see the obvious.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Possible reason for banning.

Fine with me, as long as Ox is fine with it. There are plenty of places to post where alternative views are not subject to such. How about you just use the ignore feature, it works very well.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

He makes himself look like a moron every time he speaks . Kirby has a room temperature IQ.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
To be fair, you need to include Franks’ inaugural season in an assessment along with the overall improvement in our offensive production this season. Not being privy to where EJ’s development stands with the powers that be and having only a limited exposure to his work in games, it is indeed possible that he’s ready to grab the mantle. Right now I’ll just go out on a limb and say the job is Fanks’s to lose.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Man what a game! Won 20-19 in "The Jungle" as they called their field/atmosphere. We were down 19-12 after they scored and missed the PAT with just inside of 2:00 remaining. They squibbed the KO and it bounced off our guy and got batted around, finally winding up in the hands of our returner Caleb McDowell who got around the corner of the pile of bodies and took it up the sideline for the score. We converted the PAT for the lead and held them on downs to end the game. Playing Warner Robins, a region foe who beat us earlier in the season, for the AAAAA championship on Tuesday 12/11 at 4:30 at Mercedes Benz stadium. After starting 2-4, it's been a magical mystery tour!

Stockbridge was good, their D especially, and they were very disciplined. We only had one offensive score. The other two were the aforementioned KO return and a pick six. They had a couple of DBs that not only covered well, but would light you up. Their front seven was pretty sporty as well. UGA was at the game looking at a couple of their guys. Again, helluva game!

Glad for you guys. That county sure has changed since I lived there. Back then any of the teams were lucky to sniff the playoffs and if they had one guy play in college it was a good year.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fine with me, as long as Ox is fine with it. There are plenty of places to post where alternative views are not subject to such. How about you just use the ignore feature, it works very well.
Just a joke Chief. I simply happen to be a chief (bad pun intended) Humper hater. I like your posts.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I watched this several times. I don't see anyone open.

He is right, though. It took way too long to unfold.

What's even worse is that Kirby's breakdown of the play is pure garbage. Both Fields and the punter dart left attempting to set up the option, but Fields dumps his pants quickly after he sees the DL and LB crashing down on the play. Panicked, he heads right and the play is toast. Note that the LG (#94 I believe) doesn't even move until a second after the ball is snapped. Complete disaster of a play on all levels.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Yeah, totally. I clearly remember muschamp marching up and down the field on bama for 3.5 qtrs; scratch that, make it about 6 of 8 total including last year. Is their coach a master tactician like saban or an offensive mastermind like spurrier? No, but if you honestly wanna delude yourself into believing that kirby and chump are the same, despite the fact that UGA has been arguably the second best team in the country for the last 24 months, then there's nothing left for us to discuss. He's most certainly got a knack for choking in the biggest of big moments in the biggest of big games, but thats a far cry from a dude whos teams are horribly undisciplined, poorly coached and completely incapable of doing the most basic of things correctly with any consistency. And that doesnt even touch how dreadful they are on offense.

Yeah, muschamp is just like smart.

My apologies Mrs. Smart for comparing your husbands taking his foot off the gas after they were up 28-14 to something Muschamp would do. I hope you guys have a long run a Georgia.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
What's even worse is that Kirby's breakdown of the play is pure garbage. Both Fields and the punter dart left attempting to set up the option, but Fields dumps his pants quickly after he sees the DL and LB crashing down on the play. Panicked, he heads right and the play is toast. Note that the LG (#94 I believe) doesn't even move until a second after the ball is snapped. Complete disaster of a play on all levels.

View attachment 12350

You’re right. That was an option play. Bangz is lying about it being a pass play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator