Eagles stick it to Cowboys, sign DeMarco Murray

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Cowgirls will sign AP and draft someone... they will be fine... Eagles... WTF is Kelly doing? He is either a genius or insane....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n191355 said:
Cowgirls will sign AP and draft someone... they will be fine... Eagles... WTF is Kelly doing? He is either a genius or insane....

Lot of money tied up in the Running back position, but what about WR, QB, and TE and especially offensive line.

Dec 10, 2014
This is definitely a thread that showcases how people's analysis can differ. I think the Eagles made a huge mistake here. This is the deepest RB draft in years. Cowboys can select two and have them duel it for Murray's replacement. Murray basically had one great year. It's not a RB driven league anymore. Eagles paid a lot of money for an injury-prone player who has "flash in the pan" potential. Cowboys don't bog their salary cap down. Time will tell, but I think the Cowboys come out on top here.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n191371 said:
This is definitely a thread that showcases how people's analysis can differ. I think the Eagles made a huge mistake here. This is the deepest RB draft in years. Cowboys can select two and have them duel it for Murray's replacement. Murray basically had one great year. It's not a RB driven league anymore. Eagles paid a lot of money for an injury-prone player who has "flash in the pan" potential. Cowboys don't bog their salary cap down. Time will tell, but I think the Cowboys come out on top here.

Plus, they already had Leshawn McCoy... Why dump him for Murray?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This isn't a big deal. Runningbacks like Murray aren't hard to replace. Kelly is an idiot.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n191621 said:
No he's white...like really white.

Better watch out dude, Wobble might get his revenge in an extra crispy kind of way.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n191621 said:
No he's white...like really white.

Clay Matthews white or Brian Urlacher white?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n191133 said:
I laughed. Then felt dirty afterwards. Sounds like a classic Patsy post.

Guilty as charged.

But Ox, I must ask you, I've never even seen you make a typo, yet you still call me "Patsy?" And you're not the only one, everyone seems to do it. I seriously wonder at this point if anyone knows who the guy is who scored the second most field goals in UF basketball history, the sixth most points, and holds the record for most ruptured achilles tendons and weirdest shoes - and accomplishing all of these amazing feats while only playing in two post season, (NIT), tournaments.

You guys need to respect tradition. And artistry. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n191721 said:
Guilty as charged.

But Ox, I must ask you, I've never even seen you make a typo, yet you still call me "Patsy?" And you're not the only one, everyone seems to do it. I seriously wonder at this point if anyone knows who the guy is who scored the second most field goals in UF basketball history, the sixth most points, and holds the record for most ruptured achilles tendons and weirdest shoes - and accomplishing all of these amazing feats while only playing in two post season, (NIT), tournaments.

I called you "Patsy" intentionally, because you know that's how I always read your name in my mind - incorrectly of course. But after all these years, you're just Patsy to me, not Pasty. And always will be.

So why don't you just change it and be done with it? PatsyStoole sounds better anyway.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's because everyone who see's your Loperimide-induced screen name assumes you are the one who made the typo and have allowed too much water to run under the bridge to change it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n191908 said:
Originally posted by PastyStoole View Post

Guilty as charged.

I called you "Patsy" intentionally, because you know that's how I always read your name in my mind - incorrectly of course. But after all these years, you're just Patsy to me, not Pasty. And always will be.

So why don't you just change it and be done with it? PatsyStoole sounds better anyway.

But Pasty just sounds nasty. It just makes me think of that HOF thread on pasty stool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator