Easiest paths to CFP

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
8. Georgia
The Bulldogs have owned the state, and while Florida has to contend with FSU (and dreadful facilities), Georgia has had the upper hand in the series against Georgia Tech. Everything is in place for a title run.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...to-the-playoff

Pontificate.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Foley is probably calling ESPN right now to deal with that.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia, FSU, and Tennessee all do this every year. "We're baaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkkk!!!". Then we all laugh about 1/2 way through the season because it becomes clear they once again over-estimated their "backness".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:rotfl:

Calling collect from an old school dial phone.

Phone.jpg

They worked fine in the 80s afterall. Just needs a new cord to be up-to-date. That newfangledy stuff is just too expensive.

Can't afford the new cords at the moment, but maybe after they put new drop ceilings in the offices they will have a few dollars left over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n184490 said:
Georgia, FSU, and Tennessee all do this every year. "We're baaaaaaaaaaaccckkkkkk!!!". Then we all laugh about 1/2 way through the season because it becomes clear they once again over-estimated their "backness".
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They hired one of the few coaches to lose to DOOLEY!!!!!

:lmao:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That extra jab about the facilities from that semenhole loving ACC blogging biatch is uncalled for. All the others on the list either mention the facilities of the team or just their schedule, tradition, main opponents. But hey, we're on the path to upgrading both facilities and coaching, so we'll show them how the path to CFP is taken from the Swamp.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law98gator;n184396 said:
8. Georgia
The Bulldogs have owned the state, and while Florida has to contend with FSU (and dreadful facilities), Georgia has had the upper hand in the series against Georgia Tech. Everything is in place for a title run.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...to-the-playoff

Pontificate.
Do they have the same head coach? I like the guy but this 'nice guy" does not seem to have that ability to finish first....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What's up with ESPN taking the underhand (and overplayed) jab at us over facilities? I kept looking for hints of sarcasm elsewhere in the piece, but none. Weird.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
stephenPE;n184602 said:
Do they have the same head coach? I like the guy but this 'nice guy" does not seem to have that ability to finish first....

Not to mention, who is going to be their QB? WR's? Yes they have a nice RB but their defense was absolutely dreadful the 3 or 4 times I watched them play last year. It wasn't like something that was going to get fixed quickly either.....They will be a 6-6 team if you ask me.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n184626]What's up with ESPN taking the underhand (and overplayed) jab at us over facilities? I kept looking for hints of sarcasm elsewhere in the piece, but none. Weird.[/QUOTE]

They are probably going by the crap Muschamp was feeding to recruits when he signed on with Auburn.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing new here. Its the same old off season BS for the worldwide leader in BS. Richt will be scratching his head by the middle of the season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing I got out of that article was yet another confirmation that halfazzu plays one of the p*ssiest schedules in the country every single year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia is back again, my guess is they use the same article the past 5 years, and just change the date.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Heather Dinich wrote this? She's a blatant ACC homer and suck FSU's cock every chance she gets. Total hack.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n185425 said:
Heather Dinich wrote this? She's a blatant ACC homer and suck FSU's cock every chance she gets. Total hack.

And even hack dinich agrees the fsu schedule is for p*ssies.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And since when does not having an IPF equate to having "dreadful" facilities? Has she ever stepped foot in the locker room? Or the weight room? Or the trainers' facilities? Or the Heavener Complex? Or the Swamp in general?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
noles gonna nole... shes still wondering what the big deal is about huffing sperm.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Horrible article, figures Law would be the one to post it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics