Eating at the gas station

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
By cracky! This here thread reminds me of my days growin' up in Sh!tstomp, West Virginny. Me and my buds used to jump a freight train down to the county seat in Mudspeck to grab us some grub at Greasy Ed's Junkyard and Eats Emporium where they whipped up some the best damn squirrel nuggets you ever et. They'd come sizzlin' right out of the fryer drippin' in possum fat. Yuuuuummy! And they even gave you a little bowl of chittlin lard fer dippin'. Don't get no better'n that! We'd wash it down with a Grape Nehi full of peanuts and have a maple syrup covered moonpie for dessert.

They just don't make food for sophisticated palates anymore.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n204117 said:
By cracky! This here thread reminds me of my days growin' up in Sh!tstomp, West Virginny. Me and my buds used to jump a freight train down to the county seat in Mudspeck to grab us some grub at Greasy Ed's Junkyard and Eats Emporium where they whipped up some the best damn squirrel nuggets you ever et. They'd come sizzlin' right out of the fryer drippin' in possum fat. Yuuuuummy! And they even gave you a little bowl of chittlin lard fer dippin'. Don't get no better'n that! We'd wash it down with a Grape Nehi full of peanuts and have a maple syrup covered moonpie for dessert.

****stomp, WV, huh? So about 50/50 you too are a lil Bowden bastard like Jimbo Bowden.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n204117 said:

You sound more like a bologna kind of guy

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hell anybody got any taste at all knows you don't go and put peanuts in a damned Nehi Grape.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n219723 said:
Hell anybody got any taste at all knows you don't go and put peanuts in a damned Nehi Grape.

Pepsi or bust imo.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you eat food from a gas station you are a subhuman savage.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Guilty as charged........but I have moved on to better fare. Like Hogans, Leonardos, Satchels etc.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n204117 said:

:lmao:

Alex.

Dec 10, 2014
stephenPE;n219882 said:
Guilty as charged........but I have moved on to better fare. Like Hogans, Leonardos, Satchels etc.

Sounds like you are moving up in life. Nothing wrong with that

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
MatthewM.;n219868 said:
If you eat food from a gas station you are a subhuman savage.

3owmbe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.