Egg Bowl and Matt Corral

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
In complete and total fairness to the 2006 offense (which I agree was not good), a big part of our scoring issues was the fact that Chris Hetland couldn't hit a FG outside of 30 yards. We ended up going for it on 4th down quite a bit more than we would have with a better kicker.

Good memory! God I'm getting old. I got bad case of CRS. Of course forgetting Chris Hetland could be viewed as a form of self-defense.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
What was with the war paint style eye black on Corral's face? Who does he think he is? Tua Tagovailoa?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sooo...how ya’ feel about our Mensa member telling his own fans to STFU?

(Rhetorical )
Look... no one is satisfied with Franks accuracy.

That being said, he outplayed the guy some (fools) called a Heisman contender, Nick Fitzgerald, who just destroyed Matty Cokehead. Hell FF played better LAST year under Butters than Fitzgerald did.

He would be more likeable if he didnt fall apart often but it isnt his fault his main competition last year was a walkon who couldnt get on the field at Oregon State and this year it is a true freshman and a division 3 backup.

He is playing but he was prepared to come and sit through Griers years and maybe behind Eason or someone else... and he is playing before he is ready. He is STILL just a soph.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Look... no one is satisfied with Franks accuracy.

That being said, he outplayed the guy some (fools) called a Heisman contender, Nick Fitzgerald, who just destroyed Matty Cokehead. Hell FF played better LAST year under Butters than Fitzgerald did.

He would be more likeable if he didnt fall apart often but it isnt his fault his main competition last year was a walkon who couldnt get on the field at Oregon State and this year it is a true freshman and a division 3 backup.

He is playing but he was prepared to come and sit through Griers years and maybe behind Eason or someone else... and he is playing before he is ready. He is STILL just a soph.

Iiiii was just talking about the whole STFU incident. Dammit man I said it was rhetorical.

But I do love how you straight up, flat out, no question about it, defended him! I’m feeling a little woozy now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Iiiii was just talking about the whole STFU incident. Dammit man I said it was rhetorical.

But I do love how you straight up, flat out, no question about it, defended him! I’m feeling a little woozy now.
Let me make it clear, if it wasnt been clear from the last 1000 posts, Id love to have a better option. I thought it would be EJ in October. It wasnt. It may well be EJ in March.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever his abilities as a qb wind up being, on the fight replay I saw Corral just ran over when he saw his teammate punched in the mouth and he wound up getting punched in the mouth as well before they grabbed face masks and his helmet got ripped off. Looked to me like the MSU players were much more at fault than MC for the altercation.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If FF runs the ball against FSU with the same reckless abandon he did against USCe, he may have a few more followers by Saturday night.

Something went off in his brain after Mizzou that told him he had to get more physical.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

He was also very raw coming out of high school. All things considered, he has exceeded expectations.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sooo...how ya’ feel about our Mensa member telling his own fans to STFU?

(Rhetorical )

Franks tried to get into Mensa by kidnapping the Mensa president's daughter. But she escaped before Feleipe took off his blindfold.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That doesn’t fit the Mullenz-sucks, Grantham-sucks, Feleipe-sucks narrative. All must go. What replaces them is anybody’s guess.

Anybody's guess commits to Bama and becomes Heisman talk. Then hires a PR guy with excess money he's suddenly come into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator