Emmitt Smith going NASCAR racing

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I can't envision a single scenario where this thread stays on topic. But I'm pulling for you, Spectator. It's an interesting story.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Going racing with a guy based on his color only. Jesse Iwuji is a good guy and all but I don’t think he’s ever finished above 30th

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
Jesse was not chosen for anything because of color. He is an intelligent badass with lots of ability and professional attitude. He has done well just by making the race in the equipment he runs in just a few part time seasons.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jesse was not chosen for anything because of color. He is an intelligent badass with lots of ability and professional attitude. He has done well just by making the race in the equipment he runs in just a few part time seasons.

Best wishes for his success

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt has more Gator in his pinky finger than you have in your entire disgusting body.

Kirby's not a Gator, but I'm sure he's a deep as he can go in Emmitt

Edit: or is that Michael Irvin and the rest of his Canes

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

So a guy that has never even said NASCAR before suddenly decides to sponsor a driver and that driver just happens to be one of the very few drivers of color on the circuit but color had nothing to do with Emmitt’s decision?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt has more Gator in his pinky finger than you have in your entire disgusting body.
75e056132683e0.jpg

yeah but it's not wearing bulldwag ****t, he's telling everybody publicly he should have been a cocane or a trailerbammer.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Nascar lost me many moons ago, Their wokeness has pushed me further away.
I may just follow the sprint cars and make a trip to Ocala speedway soon. Been probably 10 years since I've been to a race there, Used to hold Jeeptoberfest there

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
I like a lot of different motorsports. Nascar isn't top 5. I'll probably watch it on FS1 this week and save my $ for St Pete Grand Prix and Sebring 12 Hours.
Emmitt could have used #22 but instead they are #34, in tribute to Wendell Scott. I first thought of Walter Payton when I saw it. Good luck to them this week. They get one practice session Friday, qualify & race Sat 5pm.

2022feb7-jesse-iwuji-34-reveal-hall.jpg

2022feb7-jesse-iwuji-motorsports-logo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.