Emory Jones transfers to Arizona State and gets benched; now looking to get benched at Cincy

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're welcome.

He's too slow for WR and too slight for RB.

Tight End? :lmao:

He'll go to another school at QB (probably Arizona State), put up some numbers, won't get drafted and that will be that. The next stop will be the Bloomingdales Executive Training Program.
Sadly, this is correct.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
so you're saying he has a chance...

Exactly. A chance to prove himself with no OL, no running game, no WRs, no defense.

I like him as a person. I’d be happy for him to benefit from a new coach & system, have a good year like Driskell did and so on. But this looks like a really bad decision. Maybe he didn’t have good options?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Em waited too long. What kind of defenses will he be throwing against lately, as usual.?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Remember that time we started 2 transfer portal players in a bowl game…good times!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve been reading about it. Seems Edwards was pretty desperate for a quarterback after Daniels’ transfer to LSU. EJ will have to learn the offense in a hurry, but it’s apparently one well suited to his talent.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jacoby was similarly bad in the pocket. He made millions. EJ can run. Someone will take a shot on him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jacoby was similarly bad in the pocket. He made millions. EJ can run. Someone will take a shot on him.
:lol:

Jacoby Brissett was ten times the passer Emory Jones is. He was never a turnover machine with no accuracy.

Jones has zero chance at making a NFL roster. Zero. As far as him running, with his slight build he'd end up in the hospital after his first NFL hit.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

Jacoby Brissett was ten times the passer Emory Jones is. He was never a turnover machine with no accuracy.

Jones has zero chance at making a NFL roster. Zero. As far as him running, with his slight build he'd end up in the hospital after his first NFL hit.

My do we have short memories. Brisket wrote the book on throwing into tight coverage. In limited time at Florida he had more picks than touchdowns. He was awful. I mean, how else do you get beat out by that passing machine, Jeff Driskel?

So he fled for the ACC to pad his stats. That only helps prove my point. EJ will be the second coming of Vince Evans in the NFL. Mark my word. D-coordinators are shaking in their headsets.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My do we have short memories. Brisket wrote the book on throwing into tight coverage. In limited time at Florida he had more picks than touchdowns. He was awful. I mean, how else do you get beat out by that passing machine, Jeff Driskel?

So he fled for the ACC to pad his stats. That only helps prove my point. EJ will be the second coming of Vince Evans in the NFL. Mark my word. D-coordinators are shaking in their headsets.
EJ will not get drafted or even get an invite as a free agent after the draft. If by some insane reason he does get an invite, he'll be cut long before they get to the 52-man limit. At that point he can work on getting his license as an insurance agent.

Nothing personal to EJ - he simply does not have the BRAIN to be a QB. There's no shame in that, most QB's don't.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: The Fernando Lamas of quarterbacks. Gotta love that poise in the pocket. It is better to look good than feel good.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Love ya bro, but that's just delusional! Brissett was NEVER as bad as EJ and one might say he had a better group of players than Jacoby.

I wonder if he developed a good slider and a change up? We could use him in the BP. I do mean bull pen, not batting practice...we have several already throwing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator