Emory Jones

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And everyone is whining about how our defense played today. They moved the ball well and bogged down in the red zone all day. We also didn’t cover, like I said we wouldn’t.
We didn't cover against FSC backups?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
And everyone is whining about how our defense played today. They moved the ball well and bogged down in the red zone all day. We also didn’t cover, like I said we wouldn’t.
Everyone includes Mullen. They didn’t have their best day and Towson’s offense wasn’t the primary factor.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This team rarely covers. We go at a snail's pace and pull ppl at 30 points instead of pouring it on and giving the fans something to cheer about. It is what it is. If you take Florida to cover against cupcakes you're shooting yourself in the foot.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
This team rarely covers. We go at a snail's pace and pull ppl at 30 points instead of pouring it on and giving the fans something to cheer about. It is what it is. If you take Florida to cover against cupcakes you're shooting yourself in the foot.

We covered against all of our cupcakes

Towson was 38
UT-Martin was 41
And UT was 14

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Our guy is supposed to be one too and he's shown so far wirh Franks and Trask.
Different type of offense though. I think DM is doing more with less than I thought he could. But the offense Oklahoma runs is drastically different from ours. And more fun to watch honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator