Eric Murphy, Adrian Moss, Damontre Harris updates

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
– Former Gator forward Erik Murphy opened some eyes with a strong summer league performance with the Utah Jazz on Tuesday night. Murphy finished with 17 points and 9 rebounds, going 7 of 13 from the floor and 1 of 3 from 3-point range. New Jazz coach Quin Snyder reportedly is high on Murphy and sees him as a potential rotation player on a young team.
– Per ESPN’s Jeff Goodman, former Gator center Damontre Harris has landed at Campbellsville University, an NAIA school based in Campbellsville, Ky. Harris was on UF’s campus for two seasons but did not play this past season due to disciplinary issues.
Former Gator forward Adrian Moss turned 32 last December, but in basketball years, he says he feels older than that.
“You start playing against dudes who were born in the 90s, that’s when you know you are getting old,” Moss said.
But Moss, a key reserve on UF’s 2006 national title team, is still plugging away at a professional basketball career. After playing last summer in Uruguay, Moss spent this past season playing for a team in Nara, Japan, about 20 miles outside Osaka.
Moss plans to return to play in Japan next season. But he’s starting to think about life after basketball. A cerebral player, Moss accepted his role behind future NBA All-Stars Al Horford and Joakim Noah on Florida’s first national title team in school history. But with Horford in early foul trouble against UCLA in the 2006 national title game, it was Moss who stepped up with nine points off the bench in the first half.
Florida coach Billy Donovan suggested at the time he could see Moss as a future coach, but Moss has another idea for a future career path.
“I’d rather have my own sports talk show,” Moss said. “Probably go that way. I think I’d enjoy that a lot.”

https://brockway.blogs.gatorsports.co...coaching-next/

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like moss. My highschool basketball team went to a gator when he played and we we're supposed to meet the whole team and he was the only one who came out. Super nice guy and he didn't have to do that, glad to hear he's doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator