Recruiting ESD 2022: 5* IMG Safety Kamari Wilson, 5* LB Shemar James sign with UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

4423f60a-2aad-4c36-80ef-be378e71fc70_text.gif

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Traz, let me remind you of your thesis: that going to JSU would ruin his pro prospects. So far we know this much:
1) HBCUs have produced first round draft choices recently. (Someone else goigled that.)
2) JSU, in particular, has produced 4 All NFK players.
3) JSU has produced 93 pros.
Now in the unlikely event that you have any evidence for your speculation, produce it!
Do you have even one example, a mere scintilla of evidence. Can you name even one 5 star that went to any FCS school and lost his pro prospects?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Traz, let me remind you of your thesis: that going to JSU would ruin his pro prospects. So far we know this much:
1) HBCUs have produced first round draft choices recently. (Someone else goigled that.)
2) JSU, in particular, has produced 4 All NFK players.
3) JSU has produced 93 pros.
Now in the unlikely event that you have any evidence for your speculation, produce it!
Do you have even one example, a mere scintilla of evidence. Can you name even one 5 star that went to any FCS school and lost his pro prospects?

What is goigle? and where do NFK players play? :dunno:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No idea on goigle(scared to find out honestly), but I believe NFK is what Kim Jong-un refers to his country as after a few Johnny Reds and/or before a rocket launch.

*edit. Dammit. Beaten by 81.

*edit. And Tacos. What am I on dialup?

You're slipping sofla....

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've been in some rough spots in the last decade but losing on a hail Mary to one Jackson and having another yank your top recruit at the last minute is some unprecedented ****.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
There's no d

I don't see any downside for the kid honestly. He gets the largest NIL deal, he goes from an in other news story of a 5 start signing with FSU to by far the biggest story of ESD which increases his NIL value. He isn't just BMOC, he owns the campus. Hot and cold running poon all day everyday. And Deon is an idiot, but if there is any position group he is somewhat qualified to coach it DB's. And then there's the portal which means he under absolutely zero obligation to ever play a single snap for JSU if he decides he doesn't want to.
Two things I never saw Deion do: 1. attend class his 1st semester as a senior and 2. tackle a running back by wrapping up ( always tried to cut the runner so he would'nt get hurt)...so in my mind he's a phony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator