ESPN article on Urban's Gators

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
So what I take from this is Urban is a good coach handled coaching well at a smaller level but when he got to the big leagues the pressure was too great. Faked his own death and was resurrected 3 days later as a buckeye. Then Tebow was a fake leader and spikes knocked him down and cam could have saved us all. So basically we should have let urban go to ND first then he'd be our coach now. Oh the humanity of it all!!! gah :gah:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We were certainly TitleTown during that run of Football and Basketball Championships that's for sure. Go Gators!!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What can you say after that article. Much of the same but none the less the beginning of the fall with a bad hire (WM) that leads us where we are today.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n280424]A football national championship in January 2007 and a basketball national championship 90 days later. That was the high of the highs as far as I'm concerned.[/QUOTE]

Watching a replay of our basketball championship, I heard the announcer say : "Is Florida gonna win all the championships
= football, basketball and Dancing With the Stars ?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n280504 said:
That story was pretty much a collection of snippets from things that have been posted here over the years. Not a whole lot of new information.

It still amazes me that no intrepid investigative reported has ever delved more deeply into that tattooed Hawaiian shooting.

this

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator