ESPN reveals broadcast schedule for SEC Week 1 games

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Interesting games:

Appalachian State at UGA week 1. That's not going to be an easy win for UGA. ASU gave Tennessee a hell of a game in week 1 last year.

FSU opens w/ Alabama....then has Miami on Sept 16th. That's a lot earlier than I remember them playing (usually it's in October, right?):

ESPN reveals broadcast schedule for SEC Week 1 games

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-week-1-schedule-espn-2017/

College football is indeed just around the corner, and with 100 days until the first Saturday of college football, ESPN revealed the schedule for several SEC marquee games.

This year, the week one matchups are incredible. The best game of week one should be Alabama vs. Florida State, and that could be a No. 1 vs. No. 2 showdown in Atlanta. The Tide and Seminoles will kick off at 8:00 p.m. in Atlanta and will be televised on ABC. Another marquee game features Florida vs. Michigan in Arlington, and that non-conference showdown will kick off at 3:30 p.m. on ABC.

LSU also takes on BYU in Houston, and that game will kick off at 9:30 p.m. Monday’s opener of Georgia Tech and Tennessee in Atlanta will kick off at 8:00 p.m.

Here’s the schedule full schedule of SEC games and other prime time games, with SEC games bolded (all times Eastern):

WEEK 1
Thursday, Aug. 31

Ohio State at Indiana, 8 p.m. (ESPN)

Friday, Sept. 1

Utah State at Wisconsin, 9 p.m. (ESPN)

Saturday, Sept. 2

Akron at Penn State, noon (ABC)

Kent State at Clemson, noon (ESPN)

N.C. State vs. South Carolina (in Charlotte), 3 p.m. (ESPN)

Florida vs. Michigan (in Arlington, Texas), 3:30 p.m. (ABC)

Appalachian State at Georgia, 6:15 p.m. (ESPN)

Alabama vs. Florida State (in Atlanta), 8 p.m. (ABC)

Brigham Young vs. LSU (in Houston), 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Sunday, Sept. 3

South Carolina State at Southern, 2:30 p.m. (ESPN2)

Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia (in Landover, Md.), 7:30 p.m. (ABC)

Monday, Sept. 4

Georgia Tech vs. Tennessee (in Atlanta), 8 p.m. (ESPN)

WEEK 2
Saturday, Sept. 9

Oklahoma at Ohio State, 7:30 p.m. (ABC)

WEEK 3
Saturday, Sept. 16

Miami (Fla.) at Florida State, 8 p.m. (ABC)

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Can't imagine what it will be like on here if we get whipped by Michigan, then Fsu beats Bama that night.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Stranger things have happened, Bama is only listed as of now a 4 point favorite, which really surprised me. So vegas thinks it will be a tight game. Hopefully Saban just b*tch slaps Jimbo and we can all have a good laugh.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It will be nice when our standing makes us the prime time game again.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Stranger things have happened, Bama is only listed as of now a 4 point favorite, which really surprised me. So vegas thinks it will be a tight game. Hopefully Saban just b*tch slaps Jimbo and we can all have a good laugh.
The line is only 4 because they want people to bet on the Semis. Vegas is interested in taking your money...not predicting outcomes.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cocks/Wolfpack at 3 in Charlotte. Hotter than hell and overpriced tickets...plenty of empty seats. We get to follow the pedophiles on ABC.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Question me all you want, I'm 100% Gator. I haven't lied on this board. I don't question anyone else on here, don't know why some people seem so untrusting on here. SMH
Even the biggest of dumpers on this board have something positive to say about UF every once and a while, be it a specific player, past teams, etc...you on the other hand talk UF down every chance you get, and not just about the current staff/team either.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Even the biggest of dumpers on this board have something positive to say about UF every once and a while, be it a specific player, past teams, etc...you on the other hand talk UF down every chance you get, and not just about the current staff/team either.

Well I've said plenty positive, you haven't read all my posts. But feel free to look them all up.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well I've said plenty positive, you haven't read all my posts. But feel free to look them all up.
:trump:

Bama favored by 20, yeah I would. See the game being closer than 20.
So you're a Gator, that would bet FOR fsu? :scratchchin:

Nothing is stopping you from ignoring my posts, since they always annoy you.
Not always...Just pointing out what is obvious to everyone.

BTW, I've not said you weren't a Gator, I just question your motives on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.