ESPN suspends reporter Britt McHenry for one week after ugly parking-lot rant

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WDCGator;n214221 said:
Oh snap. I see I'm bringing out all of the old playas. What's good, MattM. You holding it down?

All good homeboy. So jealz you know Britt. Bet her ass is even more wonderful in person. Please do not taint her for the rest of us, thanks in advance.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WDCGator;n214197 said:
fall back and earn some more stripes before you step to a general.
:blahblah:

Why dont you anty up and show us some of your pulitzer prize winning work message board hero. It's clear you have a high opinion of yourself, noone is debating that. It's just that you are the only one that does. As for opinions, I started this thread and don't remember asking you for yours... but then again, I understand how a message board works.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n214231 said:
All good homeboy. So jealz you know Britt. Bet her ass is even more wonderful in person. Please do not taint her for the rest of us, thanks in advance.

Taint being the key word.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WDCGator;n214214 said:
Laugh all you want, but you've likely read some of my stuff in the Gainesville Sun and have probably heard me as a featured guest on the Paul Finebaum Show.

I'm a huge fan of yours WDC. Throw us a bone and send us a link so we can read some of your work. Weren't you also working with some politicians inside the beltway? Fill us in on some interesting inside stories.

WDCGator

The Gentleman from D.C.
Nov 20, 2014
bradgator2;n214256 said:
I'm a huge fan of yours WDC. Throw us a bone and send us a link so we can read some of your work. Weren't you also working with some politicians inside the beltway? Fill us in on some interesting inside stories.

Yeah, I also work on Capitol Hill for a senator. I juggle both professions well lol.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WDCGator;n214214 said:
Laugh all you want, but you've likely read some of my stuff in the Gainesville Sun
I wasn't part of the old board but could this be....
lead_large.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n214288 said:
I wasn't part of the old board but could this be....
lead_large.jpg

Nope - WDC was part of the old board as well as Sid. Don't think they are one.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WDCGator;n214261 said:
Yeah, I also work on Capitol Hill for a senator. I juggle both professions well lol.

you juggle his balls don't you? We know they're all sick ****s up there.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
oxrageous;n213886 said:
I don't think WDC is a bad guy, never have. He's just really, really bad at message boards. It probably isn't deliberate, but damn near every post drips with pretension and has for ten years now. People don't like it and never will.

He actually has access to writers and players, and could be a real asset to the board. Instead, everyone just wants to see him go away. It's a shame and a waste, really. I doubt he looks down on everyone in real life like he does here, but I don't really know.
I thought I was close to that title. My day is diminished. btw the girl in that video did NOT screw up. She just showed what she is.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What's the saying, you can easily judge someone by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them? True colors shown, she's crazy.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n215081 said:
What's the saying, you can easily judge someone by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them? True colors shown, she's crazy.
All I can say is with that light of a penalty her bosses must see some REAL talent(s) there.:stickpoke:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
nah, but im sure shes put in some "extra hours" for her boss to "make up for it" if you know what i mean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.