F V C K uga

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida and Georgia are facing off for the 101st time in the 91st meeting between the two teams in Jacksonville.
By Blake Alderman

What does this mean?

We are the home team for this one. Under the new rules we can host recruits. I think last year was the first year they’ve allowed the hosting of recruits at this game. Georgia hosted them last year (I think.)

The visitors list is still in flux. I’ll post something when it’s more concrete.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are the home team for this one. Under the new rules we can host recruits. I think last year was the first year they’ve allowed the hosting of recruits at this game. Georgia hosted them last year (I think.)

The visitors list is still in flux. I’ll post something when it’s more concrete.
1698074793153.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

1698074965179.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
F V C K them all. F v c k Mark Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (f v c k him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, Maria Taylor, R.E.M. and the B-52's, Andy Roddick, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Hines Ward, Jake Scott, the ridiculous "Arch", Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, Ernie Johnson Jr., Bill Stanfill, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Trisha Yearwood, Brian Burton (“Danger Mouse”), Will Muschamp, Luke Bryan, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, John Isner, Zell Miller (and his "legacy"), Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Quavo, Terrell Davis, Kirby Smart, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Matt Stafford, Jarvis Jones, Kyle Chandler, Chip Beck, Knowshon Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, A J Green, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, f v c k them all.

Robert Downey Jr Yes GIF
Yes, PHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK them all!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
F V C K them all. F v c k Mark Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (f v c k him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, Maria Taylor, R.E.M. and the B-52's, Andy Roddick, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Hines Ward, Jake Scott, the ridiculous "Arch", Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, Ernie Johnson Jr., Bill Stanfill, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Trisha Yearwood, Brian Burton (“Danger Mouse”), Will Muschamp, Luke Bryan, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, John Isner, Zell Miller (and his "legacy"), Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Quavo, Terrell Davis, Kirby Smart, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Matt Stafford, Jarvis Jones, Kyle Chandler, Chip Beck, Knowshon Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, A J Green, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, f v c k them all.
F.V.C.K playing cards, roulette, and checkers.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m glad that 812 is back. He was gone for about eight years. At least it seemed like that. When you see somebody that’s gone that long, a lot of times it means that they died. mainly because we got old ****ers on this board.

Except for in the case of Sonoma gator. He probably murdered somebody and is on the run.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m glad that 812 is back. He was gone for about eight years. At least it seemed like that. When you see somebody that’s gone that long, a lot of times it means that they died. mainly because we got old ****ers on this board.

Except for in the case of Sonoma gator. He probably murdered somebody and is on the run.

Speaking of which, any arrangements for the @NavetG8r funeral? His last login, I think, was December 2017. I know he did a lot of recreational drugs, but my money’s on a freak kayak accident. I think he caught the wrong fish and was pulled in. Most likely while doing recreational drugs.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Speaking of which, any arrangements for the @NavetG8r funeral? His last login, I think, was December 2017. I know he did a lot of recreational drugs, but my money’s on a freak kayak accident. I think he caught the wrong fish and was pulled in. Most likely while doing recreational drugs.
Don't do that man! I had to check.

While his last post was AcKtWuLly Sept 7th, I fear your premise may still be accurate. :sadnanner:

So perhaps...R.I.P. @NavetG8r :dunno:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Nah, he just went his own way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator