Fall Practice Kicks Off TODAY (with notes)

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just nice to have practice underway. Season opener countdown is on!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not known for my updates but here goes. I got a grandnephew of mine to sneek into UT's first practice
the other day. He's a geek, so he was carrying a hidden camera.
When I watched it, I saw an ESPN-caster, mike in hand, asking Botch Jones what he was most proud of
going into this season. Jones puffed : "Most proud of the work ethic I've instill in my boys." The camera panned
and I saw a bunch of UT players in line at a time clock. The clock only had 3/4 of a face, though.
Dobbs had dreadlocks, which he removed before putting on his helmet.
… heard Jalen Hurd telling ESPN he was pissed that someone had already taken the name Teez.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A dislike? You're dead to me.

Can't see that in the app… That means you logged in to the website! Which means – you wanted to see those tweets – which means – you like it!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't see that in the app… That means you logged in to the website! Which means – you wanted to see those tweets – which means – you like it!
:lol:

I did log in to the site, I'm alone at work and completely bored. But I still didn't go back and watch the tweets you posted.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
58935486.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator