Favorite FSU-UF moments at the Swamp

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know why we let those shtbags do that to our field. If I was the coach I'd state in the pre game presser that there's gonna be serious problems if that team tries to disrespect us and our field that way. Then tell the team that I expect nothing less than a fight if any of them are caught trying it.

Pieces of sht.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My favorite FSU-UF moment at the Swamp involves a day with Tom McEwan, late great sports editor of the Tampa Tribune. I was assigned to do a sidebar on the '87 game, a miserable loss that featured celebrating FSU players ripping pieces of sod from Florida Field. We drove up together for the game in his BMW 535is.

Afterward, he asked if I would drive back. Of course I said yes. It became apparent right away why he asked me to drive. He had me stop to buy a six-pack of tall-boy beers before we hopped on I-75 and headed south in the dark. We drank beer and talked about the game, our careers and life in general the entire way back. I was begging for a bathroom by the time we reached Tampa.

I’m over here sobbing on my mother’s shoulder, knowing when I go back to school Monday I’m gonna hear about it from bandwagon nole(and Cowboy) fans, and you’re yucking it up with friends drinking beer after the game? While driving no less, putting innocent drivers in peril? That’s your great story? Good lord.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are several memorable moments in the Swamp vs the semenholes, but my sentimental favorite has to be the time I met a distraught sow coed named Gigi Phalangees. So many great things to remember, I can’t put my finger on just one of them.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
1997, Dougie to Jacquez Green, with Fred Taylor finishing the drive with the TD run. We ruined their season and kept them out of the national championship game. We also shoved a big fat f/u right up the azz of Seabass (Seabastian Janikowski). That effing douchebag started doing the Gator chomp after he kicked the FG with 2 minutes left in the game to put them up by 4. I hate these fcvkers and especially hate the POS Janikowski.

1991 was also nice. What time is it in Gainesville? 14 to 9 bitchez, that’s what time!!!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
1997, Dougie to Jacquez Green, with Fred Taylor finishing the drive with the TD run. We ruined their season and kept them out of the national championship game. We also shoved a big fat f/u right up the azz of Seabass (Seabastian Janikowski). That effing douchebag started doing the Gator chomp after he kicked the FG with 2 minutes left in the game to put them up by 4. I hate these fcvkers and especially hate the POS Janikowski.

1991 was also nice. What time is it in Gainesville? 14 to 9 bitchez, that’s what time!!!
Yeah, F Janikowski… roofie that bastard and break a Jameis crab leg off in that ass!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOO!

(not drinking YET, but I’m trying to set the tone!)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, F Janikowski… roofie that bastard and break a Jameis crab leg off in that ass!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOO!

(not drinking YET, but I’m trying to set the tone!)
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There will be only 1 favorite moment in gator football while this simp is in charge. His firing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.