Feleipe Franks’ status

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A ways off Law but we can do a ban bet on Franks NFL draft status depending on what he chooses to do.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You dont really ever argue with someone who is a known dumbdumb. Waste of time. Somewhere a 7/11 is missing their loitterer playing with their poo ... your late and I don't want to hold you up. Getta long now ...

You want to compare prior posts moron?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You dont really ever argue with someone who is a known dumbdumb. Waste of time. Somewhere a 7/11 is missing their loitterer playing with their poo ... your late and I don't want to hold you up. Getta long now ...

Ouch! :fear:

"dumbdumb", that's gotta' hurt.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I could see Franks getting drafted, but he's a 4th to 7th round pick. Only way he goes higher than that is if he lights up the Combine or something. I don't think his tape is that kind to him.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

FYI:
Calling someone out as a ‘dumbdumb’, then proceeding to make three spelling errors in four sentences doesn’t really give your opinion much weight. Just sayin’.
:bart:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I could see Franks getting drafted, but he's a 4th to 7th round pick. Only way he goes higher than that is if he lights up the Combine or something. I don't think his tape is that kind to him.
Franks needed a good year this year to move up anyone's board and obviously that didn't happen. Agree that someone will probably take a flyer on him in the later rounds simply on size and arm strength. I think the idea of going to a smaller school, one with a good QB coach, would probably be his best option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator