Feleipe Franks Girlfriend = Starting QB material?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
You mean his "college" approach of committing to "not date" or have a girlfriend until he won a championship?.?.?. which was noble indeed...

If referring to his "alleged" approach to "dating" while employed at a local high school... Yeah, not so much...
Touché

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry, I thought the sarcasm was easy to detect.

I said, "Great thread title", which was sarcastic. It's a TERRIBLE thread title. If you just put someone's name as a thread title it doesn't tell you sh*t except it's about that person...possibly.

For example:

Filipe Franks.....died.....got in a car wreck....won the lottery....was named the starting QB....is transferring.....tore his ACL....is academically ineligible....etc.
Thread title edited...better?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thread title edited...better?

Yes....now I won't be wondering if he fell off his scooter, or flunked out, or got busted for PDA, or made the honor roll, or busted for weed, or married, or impregnated a half dozen co-eds, or was announced the starter, etc.... Thanks!

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Chump vs. Butters for most incompetent Fooley hire is an ongoing debate, so let's not forget that Driskel's downfall and Franks' future are linked to Fooley. Seriously, F*ck Fooley... with Donkey's avatar.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3637739141_511fd8f304.jpg
At least he's hitting the weights...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays