Fighting Giraffes Prediction Thread

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
35-24. I think their defense is gonna get some stops. They've been pretty scrappy. I think they'll hang around and give us a game. Especially if pitts is out.

I think something like this as well.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I predict that the telecast will spend a lot of time early talking about Franks and his unpopularity with the fans, complete with the shush. They will talk about his hard journey coming back from injury and having to transfer to Arkansas because there was no place for him anymore in Gainesville. Basically taking every chance to paint Gator fans as they usually do, as heartless bastards that treat good men like Ron Zook, Will Muschamp, Jim McElwienie, and Franks, unfairly.

After the Gators take control, en route to a 41-13 win, they will switch to the national football picture and whatever other games they have on their platform.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I predict that the telecast will spend a lot of time early talking about Franks and his unpopularity with the fans, complete with the shush. They will talk about his hard journey coming back from injury and having to transfer to Arkansas because there was no place for him anymore in Gainesville. Basically taking every chance to paint Gator fans as they usually do, as heartless bastards that treat good men like Ron Zook, Will Muschamp, Jim McElwienie, and Franks, unfairly.

After the Gators take control, en route to a 41-13 win, they will switch to the national football picture and whatever other games they have on their platform.
If Greg Jackelroy is on the call, this is exactly how it will go down.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In another thread I predicted Arkansas to score in the 30s, but now I'm thinking 41-24. Franks will make a few plays, our defense will break a few coverages, but ultimately the defense will pressure Franks into too many mistakes and incompletions. I think on offense their D will stop the long ball but the offense will still move the ball down field. They will just take longer drives and utilize the run game more. I also think Trask's 4 TD per game steak ends but he'll still get a couple.

The only way we lose this game is if we can't protect the ball, run the wrong routes, and have lots of drops. I don't think that will be a problem, but you can't really predict those things.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
52-3. But Franks still hushed Ox again after the FG.
giphy.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Secondary will get torched for 2, but Giraffe is good for one pick six to offset one of them anyway.

Arky keeps it relatively close by trying to play keep away. No Pitts might throw our offensive efficiency off a bit.

We win but don't cover.

UF 34
Arky 23

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Don't forget the BLM/"Unity"/"Oppression"/Biden is Messiah five minute infomercial in each half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.