FILM ROOM: Triangles in the passing game

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
Breathe, Gator Nation. It’s going to be ok. Kentucky actually has decent talent this year, and is being coached up by one of the Stoops brothers. They’re going to give a few teams trouble this year, even if it doesn’t reflect in their record. On the flip side, it’s worth noting that most of our problems on Saturday were self-inflicted. Between the drops on third down, missed assignments in pass protection, dropped interceptions, and overthrown deep balls, there were plenty of mistakes to go around. The positive thing, though, is that these mistakes were executional in nature, meaning...

Read the rest here: FILM ROOM: Triangles in the passing game

More...

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Triangles in the passing game? We've got flat liners at the HBC and QB positions. Both dead from the neck up.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Man I can **** on the carpet and draw a triangle out of it, that doesnt mean everythings OK.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n57244 said:
Man I can **** on the carpet and draw a triangle out of it, that doesnt mean everythings OK.
You seem cranky this morning.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
oxrageous said:
Gatormac2112;n57244 said:
You seem cranky this morning.
Hahaha, actually no. I have a dry sense of humor that comes across better in person than online.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
News;n57117 said:
BOn the flip side, it’s worth noting that most of our problems on Saturday were self-inflicted.

Is this somehow better? Honestly it seems like most of our problems have been self inflicted for the past 4 years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator