NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GNFP Film Breakdown- Florida Gators Offense vs. Kentucky

GNFP Film Breakdown- Florida Gators Defense vs. Kentucky

Watched the offense one already. What he had to say about the coverages Ky used and how it confounded Trask early made sense. I'll have to check out the defense one later. I'm interested in hearing his take on if we made adjustments that worked or if the score just forced Ky into what they're no good at and that's why they couldn't score in the 2nd half.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the offense one already. What he had to say about the coverages Ky used and how it confounded Trask early made sense. I'll have to check out the defense one later. I'm interested in hearing his take on if we made adjustments that worked or if the score just forced Ky into what they're no good at and that's why they couldn't score in the 2nd half.

Dwagass was chewed out and adjustments were made. Good film study.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I watched both. After that first drive, Trask knew what they were doing and did fine afterwards. The biggest problem, as you know, was our line lost several battles to 2 or 3 man fronts. If we had decent protection up front (and didn't lose two turnovers), then we likely score in the high 40's.

On defense, we did do some things better in the second half, but a lot of the success came from great D-line play. O-lines for both teams struggled. Honestly, I don't remember all of the details cause I was making pancakes with my 3 year old while I had the defensive one on. I do remember he had some, not all, positive things to say about our second half scheme, while the first half was all negative.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Game #9 GNFP Film Breakdown- What to expect from Tennessee

I understand that Harrison Bailey is playing instead of Guantanamo, though this breakdown covers Jarrett Guarantee-No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator