Finebaum on Kelly: They paid $10M for that?

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Brutal. Just brutal for Kelly. LSU going to feel that buyer's remorse fairly quickly now. What makes this even sweeter is their answer was just down the road and instead we got him. For some reason that Notre Dame brand still has resonance for some and lucky for us LSU fell for it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
BK came off as a total a$$ with his half-time comments.

Reminds me of McElwain.

LSU just wasn't prepared. At all.

Halftime

Last edited:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
BK came off as a total a$$ with his half-time comments. Reminds me of McElwain.

LSU just wasn't prepared. At all.
I heard last night on some post game blather somewhere as now I can't remember where....but I heard BK blamed the players at half time which I'm sure went over REALLY well before they came back out on the field.....LSU should have won that game and it shouldn't have even been close....

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
with inflation, that's the going price for losers with over inflated egos that think they are good but suck. Just recently the going price was $6M for a Mullet..

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Brutal. Just brutal for Kelly. LSU going to feel that buyer's remorse fairly quickly now. What makes this even sweeter is their answer was just down the road and instead we got him. For some reason that Notre Dame brand still has resonance for some and lucky for us LSU fell for it.
No refunds.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Never, ever really liked Kelly at all. Thought he was a fraud while at Cinci before he left for ND. LSUck is saddled with him unless they find cause. Maybe inappropriate behavior, bad conduct......grinding with recruits? HR on line one??

Now throwing in that LSU has lost their DL to a torn ACL, I see the wheels coming off the bus soon!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lsu and Brian Kelly both deserve this. Brian Kelly was on a notre dame jet headed California to recruit when he interviewed for Lsu. He left them high and dry at the tip of a hat. He's a prick. And Lsu was determined to hire a "big name" at all cost. They didn't really care if they was worth a shcit, they wanted to feel important. I hope the wheels fall off. They deserve to suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator