Finebaum

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched that Paul Finebaum on ESPNU, and if he is the cream of the crop of show people on the new SEC Network - we are all in trouble. The guy is bad..reminds me of that second lieutenant in Good Morning Vietnam, trying to convince everyone that polka music was what the troops really wanted...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Never start a thread title in all caps.

tillsb

Founding Member
The Marionette
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I hate Finebaum and I swore that I wouldn't watch him on SEC or anywhere else. I don't even care if they're talking abuot the Gators, I refuse to watch and listen to that chump.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You'd probably need to search a baker's dozen of Finebaum listeners to find one with a triple digit IQ.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dugaboy;n18703 said:
I watched that Paul Finebaum on ESPNU, and if he is the cream of the crop of show people on the new SEC Network - we are all in trouble. The guy is bad..reminds me of that second lieutenant in Good Morning Vietnam, trying to convince everyone that polka music was what the troops really wanted...

Lt. Hauk ... and if you dooooooo... and if you doooooo

Remember when Lt. Hauk took over Cronauer's radio show and started playing Polka music along with his corny jokes one of the soldier listeners wrote and in and spouted "Lt. Hauk sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls"

:)

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;VZIHJwi5QQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZIHJwi5QQY[/video]

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lipbaum. Nothing surprising about that Nut Job. Typcial of a UT graduate that now lives in Bammer.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n18884 said:
Lipbaum. Nothing surprising about that Nut Job. Typcial of a UT graduate that now lives in Bammer.

No that it matters, but I think he lives in NC now. He left after he the b-ham radio station split. They are playing his syndicated show again though, I guess the locals were going crazy without it and there was a large enough outcry for it. I prefer not to listen to him myself.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think he's one of the most uninformed radio broacaster/commentator outthere. He's also a huge dick!

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I want to know the name of the doctor that put his head back together last year. If you didn't know, Finebaum's head is very far up Saban's rear and it exploded last year when Alabama lost two games. I'm surprised Saban can still walk.
By the way, I was very surprised at Saban making excuses or losing to Oklahoma, I thought he had more integrity. Alabama got beat because Oklahoma was a better team, not the nonsense that Saban was handing out. I knew from watching the game at Mississippi State tht Alabama wasn't a dominant team last year, I'm sure Saban did too. Saban isn't stupid, but I guess he thinks the rest of us are when he tried that excuse routine.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
I don't mind Finebaum. He's like the Jerry Springer of college football radio. I get a kick out of all the redneck callers arguing over who is better Auburn or Bama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.