Fired coaches have it too easy - we need reform!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n257146 said:
:rotfl:

We need better management around here.
I'm considering just managing you right off the board. The GSMB would take you back in a heartbeat.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:Yeah, they probably would. I could become buddies with Wobble and Dude.

You're just in a bad mood because Crete didn't drop by to see you today.

If I jumped in, you would have been pummeled for being negative and one of my minions. Be thankful I saved you from that.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

If you're an SEC football coach and you get fired then the remainder of your contract is paid off in Confederate money. That will wipe the smile off your face when you go to make your next house payment.

Attachments

• conv_4009.jpg
    conv_4009.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 27

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think Ox is off his meds.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only major change I might make would be the missles being thrown. Rather than providing rotten vegetables, the fans would be invited to "sling what you bring". Of course the doors would be locked and to escape, he would have to break the large colostomy pinatas barehanded hanging from the ceiling in order to find the hidden key.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;257226 said:
The only major change I might make would be the missles being thrown. Rather than providing rotten vegetables, the fans would be invited to "sling what you bring". Of course the doors would be locked and to escape, he would have to break the large colostomy pinatas barehanded hanging from the ceiling in order to find the hidden key.
:lmao:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n257226 said:
:bwahaha:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We should throw the coach into the water. If they float, we burn them for being a witch. If they drown, then we all just go out have a hardy meal.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n257264 said:
We should throw the coach into the water. If they float, we burn them for being a witch. If they drown, then we all just go out have a hardy meal.
Sick basterd

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
My recommendation:

250px-Bart_Gets_Booted_-_Bart_vs._Australia.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.