Fishing Videos, Pics and Stories

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Finally made it to the Hatch, will try to get better pic tomorrow with some fish in it.
Nice Bayboat Rat. Hope you slay em.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I passed 3 together last month on the side of I-95 just after I-16 turnoff at Savannah strolling right off the emergency lane in 5 oclock traffic

PirateGator

Aug 5, 2018
I can slip out of work early some afternoons. It only takes 15 minutes to get in the water. I just had to go yesterday. Needed some saltwater therapy.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bluegills don't seem to be very clever, as fish go. Nor do Suwanee Cooter turtles. The kids and I fish in the canal next to our house and catch the exact same bluegill and turtle every time. The bait and tackle are a family secret, but I'll let you in on it anyway: White bread pressed into little squares on a Lil Anglers Paw Patrol rod. Caution: the weight of the turtle already broke my daughter's My Little Pony rod, which simultaneously broke her heart. You may need to crawl down into the canal to avoid this tragedy if you catch one.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I used to love catching giant bluegills with beetlespins when I was a kid. Those things fight like hell for their size.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I used to love catching giant bluegills with beetlespins when I was a kid. Those things fight like hell for their size.

There’s a few ponds where I live that most bluegill are 10-15 inches and some of the shell crackers are 2+ pounds...needless to say the bass are gigantic as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator