FIU hires new Head Football Coach

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Butch never won a NC. His players won the '01 NC with Larry Coker. But Butch did have a pretty epic academic scandal at UNC.
Didn't some of that Nevin Shapiro stuff reach all the way back to his time there, too? Seems like it did.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Its ok. We are used to losing players to directional schools. Houston Baptist is our new goto when looking for fluff to fill the roster when the 3 stars turn us down.

Maybe they have a couple of DTs and OLs we could pluck?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Butch never won a NC. His players won the '01 NC with Larry Coker. But Butch did have a pretty epic academic scandal at UNC.

That Miami '01 team was down right nasty. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. One of the best quotes in CFB history. The waterboy could've won a title with that squad. I still think that they were robbed in '02.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That Miami '01 team was down right nasty. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. One of the best quotes in CFB history. The waterboy could've won a title with that squad. I still think that they were robbed in '02.

You mean the pass interference call that happened 10 minutes after the game was over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator