Florida 3 and 1/2 favorites over mizzou

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That might widen through the week. Guess they may be expecting a little bit of a let down with florida, I personally don't think mizzou is that good this year. It will be interesting to see how the boys come out after a monster win like that. This game will show us how these kids, and coaches, handle success.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;291113 said:
That might widen through the week. Guess they may be expecting a little bit of a let down with florida, I personally don't think mizzou is that good this year. It will be interesting to see how the boys come out after a monster win like that. This game will show us how these kids, and coaches, handle success.

Agreed. Mizzou has a pretty good defense and that lock kid is better than Mauk. We should still be able to get the W if we play reasonable well and don't commit turnovers (Which Grier didn't against that "Land Shark defense")

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm guessing our boys will be fairly to sufficiently pissed off about the last two years. We'll cover easy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n291118 said:
I'm guessing our boys will be fairly to sufficiently pissed off about the last two years. We'll cover easy.
There is definitely big motivation in that.

I'm hoping that we continue to see the foot on the pedal for the remainder of the season. Seems to me our coaches are operating under the mindset that no lead is big enough until very late in the 4th. I like that.

C

Clayton Aldridge

Founding Member
Founding Member
As bad as Mizzou's offense has been playing lately, I don't see us struggling much with them. They have a pretty good defense, though.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm willing to bet if we hold them to 119 yards of offense like we did last year we'll win, unlike last year when we had a buffoon on the sidelines.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We'll cover that easily....LSU will not cover that 12 1/2 at USCe.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n291162 said:
Give me my stash back bro.:headshake:

They'll be looking ahead...it already started last night against EMU. Hoke the Joke will load the box and might slow LF down to around 150 or so total.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least it's not a noon (11 AM central) game again like it was 2 years ago. That $hit sucks!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This is our trap game.

Our young and rising team has to learn how to take care of business a week after a win like the one we just had. We can't let down just because Mizz doesn't look as daunting on paper as our last opponent and the upcoming tilt against LSU.

I know Mac won't let these guys get big heads, but it's seriously time to whip these Tigers before we go about getting ready for the Bayou Bengals.

If we blow chunks in Missouri, it takes the wind out of our meteoric return to relevance and opens the door for UGA. So, let's not **** up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're about to see just how good this coaching staff is. Road game, coming off a big win, favored over a team that's failed to impress. All the ingredients for a letdown. How cool would it be to head into Baton Rouge 6-0?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;291394]We're about to see just how good this coaching staff is. Road game, coming off a big win, favored over a team that's failed to impress. All the ingredients for a letdown. How cool would it be to head into Baton Rouge 6-0?[/QUOTE]

Agreed... More importantly if we do win this game, we could really be looking at a potential 10-2/12-0 year... LSU is going to be tough but Georgia isn't all that.. FSU looks horrible and SCAR isn't that great either. We could very well be 11-1 or even 12-0 this year

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n291396 said:
Agreed... More importantly if we do win this game, we could really be looking at a potential 10-2/12-0 year... LSU is going to be tough but Georgia isn't all that.. FSU looks horrible and SCAR isn't that great either. We could very well be 11-1 or even 12-0 this year

That would amount to the coaching job of the century. But it's college football, where the only thing predictable is unpredictability itself. We've got a top-flight QB, a gelling offensive line and a staunch defense. The sky's the limit if we can avoid the injury bug.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I think Coach Mac puts every game into one of two categories.
'Defending the Swamp' and 'Traveling Well'. He switches their
mindset accordingly. He controls their minds first and they love
him for it. He believes in having fun all the time. He's probably
not good at funerals.
Can you imagine what potential recruits are thinking now? We
are at the point now where we can inform recruits they need to
make a decision because there are others as good or better
than them who want to be a gator. SOS zeroed in on recruits
that wanted to be a gator. For some reason that recruit causes
the program less problems. Gratitude is a powerful force, even
with God, Himself.
I am not a extend-the-contract type, but JF needs to do some
homework and have one in place. We have a jewel. We went from
the absolute worse coach to one of the best.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure what the status is for Mauck, but if they start that true freshman QB, I think our defense will eat him alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator