Gator Basketball Florida beats Butler 77-43

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 77-43. Best complete game of the year...from just about everyone and in every facet. Awesome intensity and energy the whole game

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Total Domination from start to finish in this one for the Gators. We led by 30 pretty much the entire 2nd half. We didn't let up at all on Butler and avenged the loss earlier in the year. VERY complete effort by our guys. Great job by the coaches implementing a more uptempo and free flowing offense like in our ELITE 8 run a few years back. Our Defense was stellar yet again and is top 10 in the nation. Clock management was great and we rarely let it go under 5 seconds on possessions. Very impressive resume building WIN. Go Gators!!

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Excellent way to end the year. Hope this play carries over to the SEC because the league is stronger and deeper than it has been in years.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Wow, some score. Not sure what to make of it. I know this is not one of Butler's better teams recently, but they are not that bad. Hope it was more about UF and that it will carry over to league play b/c you must win your home games in league play b/c there are no guarantees on the road in the SEC.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
WOW! Sorry I missed it! I’m rewiring the house and didn’t realize the game was right after the Peach Bowl. Maybe missing the game helped, cause sometimes I feel like I jinx the Gators when I watch!

It’s a great day for Gator Nation!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Fantastic way to go into SEC play. Hoping this is a kick start to a nice winning streak :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator