Gator Basketball Florida beats up on Arkansas, 66-50

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Win or go home for the season with Mike White on the HOT SEAT going into next season....

Just win...any way...just win...any way...JUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not holding my breath. Time to cut bait but we won’t. Instead we’ll spend time trying to figure out how to untangle the line.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
I’d like to see the season extended for Kavarrius who has played his heart out every game, and for the freshmen to get post season experience. I’d be okay with the season ending tomorrow for Allen and Hudson, who don’t deserve more.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we outplay our opponent, then, I want to us win that game.
Seems too late to learn a tournament-winning style?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully a matchup vs Arky is just what the doctor ordered for Allen.

That said, consider me not confident we get it done.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ironically, the seeding is setup perfectly for us to potentially make it to the final where UK or UT can clobber us.

It's ironic because we have almost no chance to take advantage of the situation due to our inconsistency bordering on incompetence.

If we beat Arky we are probably in, if we lose to then we have no business whatsoever making the tournament field.
To steal a line from Will Rogers...."I would not want to participate in any tournament that would invite us to join."

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
wth.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It does set up perfectly. We have done well with Ark. Allen takes it personally when we play them. Then LSU who we played even and is now a clstrfck with the NCAA..........I have a good feeling about this. Which has been rare for me all year. I just heard Nembhard interviewed on the news. A well spoken young fella.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
It does set up perfectly. We have done well with Ark. Allen takes it personally when we play them. Then LSU who we played even and is now a clstrfck with the NCAA..........I have a good feeling about this. Which has been rare for me all year. I just heard Nembhard interviewed on the news. A well spoken young fella.
"Well spoken"? Dog whistle....HEHEHE
:racist:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Guns up, let’s do this! Lerrrrroooyyyyy Jennnkkiinnsssss!!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully we can keep that Gafford kid in check as he was dunking all over us last year and dominating the boards in that SECT game.. He is better than Claxton at GA and we made him look like a star that last game.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is tied 7-7 at the under way timeout. Back and forth early. Keyontae has 5 pts

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hudson 2 fouls early...Okauru fouls a 3pter for a 4 pt play lmao. Dude should sit

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is down 15-9 at the under 12 timeout. Just crap offense early. Nothing on the perimeter and Arkansas is blocking everything inside....and Arkansas is scoring inside and fast. Gonna be a long offseason at this pace

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.