Florida Gators Mock Class 1.0

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to believe that Fields would opt for UF against Auburn or FSU.
All one had to do is compare Jimbo's success with Ponder, Manuel, Winston & Francois
against Mac's list of nobodies. Yeah, I know. He needs time. That's what they said about
Zook and Muschamp.
The 2018 class will be shaped by the success or failure of the 2017 team. Given the fact
that the last 2 SECEast crowns were won in most part with the defense left from the Muschamp
Regime, 2017 is going to be a challenge. Wins against Georgia and FSU are a must.

If we have some success with Zaire he may come here. Even though Stidham could leave after this season I doubt he does and is at Auburn for 2018 also. Mac being on a real hot seat could affect that however.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
J, if that's the case we're in big trouble. Barring injuries, I see no way in hell he beats out Clark or Bryan. In fact, I see him being 5th, 6th or 7th in the rotation.
5th 6th or 7th? We dont have five DTs on the roster

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
5th 6th or 7th? We dont have five DTs on the roster

Technically we have 7. Slaton, Conliffe, and Campbell are freshman. They shouldn't be playing but will. Polite is too lite but plays DT in certain situations. Plus, his goal is to get to 290 so I'm listing him. Clark and Bryan are the starters. Desir-Jones is now at DT. That is 7. But let's be real, how many freshman DTs actually play well? We basically only have 1 guy at DT that has played well at times. We are fubared.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Technically we have 7. Slaton, Conliffe, and Campbell are freshman. They shouldn't be playing but will. Polite is too lite but plays DT in certain situations. Plus, his goal is to get to 290 so I'm listing him. Clark and Bryan are the starters. Desir-Jones is now at DT. That is 7. But let's be real, how many freshman DTs actually play well? We basically only have 1 guy at DT that has played well at times. We are fubared.

Plus 320lb Riles

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Plus 320lb Riles
I hope Riles is smaller than that. He has moved markedly worse the more belly he has added. However, I agree, he will plug one gap at least.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I hope Riles is smaller than that. He has moved markedly worse the more belly he has added. However, I agree, he will plug one gap at least.

Agree, he should probably play closer to 300....IF he plays DT this year. We still don't know where he's going to play. He should be full-go for fall camp, and we seem set along the OL. It's a no-brainer for him to move to DT....but with this staff, who knows? If they keep Desir-Jones at DT why not move Riles there also? We got caught with our pants down last year at DT when we had injuries. If they don't move Riles I'll be disappointed and surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator