Recruiting Florida Gators Recruiting Mailbag September 11th

News

Administrator
Jul 6, 2014
This week Florida Gators recruiting mailbag is full of questions on the Class of 2015 and how last week’s big win helped the Florida Gators Recruiting efforts.

15gator05: Who do you think could be our next commitment? When do you think it could happen?

AS: Receiver Ryan Davis wants to decide soon and now Missouri tight end commit Daniel Imatorbhebhe is coming on campus this weekend so either one of those would be my guess right now.

Supagator: How many can we count back? who are the Early enrolles? How many can we take?

AS: I believe the number is 7 but I...

Read the rest here: Florida Gators Recruiting Mailbag September 11th

More...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Cowart looks like a grown man

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He is ! That's one thing I've loved about Muschamp's last couple of classes, He hasn't been getting a bunch of physical projects.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Urban loved some projects. I'm glad as well that Muschamp doesn't do that. It seemed like very DE under Urban was 6'4 and 220 lbs, every LB was around 190 lbs and every OL was around 250-ish. We had projects EVERYWHERE.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He looks like he's done pretty good with McAlister as far as projects go.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n47981 said:
He looks like he's done pretty good with McAlister as far as projects go.

Wasn't that the year that we whiffed on Leonard Williams and others? I think that was Champs first full year recruiting. We had at least 2 stud DE's we were in on besides Flower. Both McAlister and Cox were backup plans. Champ was just trying to fill a roster with bodies after Urban's classes kept withering. So I doubt he'd have taken McAlister today.

All that being said, McAlister seems to be on the verge of making a name for himself. I agree that his development has come along nicely.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about him not taking him, Coach really likes those De's with long arms.But you're right about him being a plan "B", I just don't think he's going to take a ton of projects everywhere like J says , the last few classes of Meyers were loaded at every position with them.Cox was actually a 5 star who was dropped because he sat out his senior year. He broke his wrist and had to have surgery on it after his 2nd game if memory serves. One reason he was so high on us was because everyone else kind of said we'll see you when you get healthy but WM stayed in contact with him. He was a little under weight and strength but then again he couldn't weight train for 6 or so months because of the surgery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator