Florida Missouri game thread

DevoGator

Founding Member
Grip it Good
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n182624 said:
You usually don't go from a losing season to dangerous tourney team. It's going to be a couple years for us to find and develop a some players who will compete. These guys aren't winners.

Here comes StephenPE. .....They may be winners in the human and student-athlete context but not in the game-playing or winning-games context.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bad year for hoops and football. Guess we were due. :dunno:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
DevoGator;n182702 said:
Here comes StephenPE. .....They may be winners in the human and student-athlete context but not in the game-playing or winning-games context. [/B]
When your PG is 1-8 from the FT line and the other is just as bad you dont have much hope. The win loss column is beside the point this year. It is all about trying to improve (MOSTLY IN SHOOTING). I thought the game was Thurs nite.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n182639 said:
Our biggest issue this year is at point guard. I've heard BD make some pretty damning comments about their play this year. At one point he said, "It would be nice if our point guards could learn our offense." I really hope Chiozza can step it up because Hill has become a huge disappointment.

I see Hill couldn't hit the side of a barn again along with the rest of the team. We are a joke from 3 and at the free throw line. Hill hitting 29% of his 3s this season is pitiful for a PG.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The classic fade.........................up by 7 with 13 minutes to go..............................lose by 12.

Hill is terrible at this point - he needs some kind of intervention or something. Hope Billy is looking at PGs for 2016.

Attachments

• conv_2521.gif
    conv_2521.gif
    287.4 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members