Founding Member
At least they are smart.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Mac will have them ready for the kill to make a statement. This is a title game in my opinion. Go out and take it.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n305704 said:
At least they are smart.

Not smart enough to avoid getting caught for rape apparently. That art form is taught in Tally.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n305711 said:
I think Mac will have them ready for the kill to make a statement. This is a title game in my opinion. Go out and take it.

Exactly right. You can bet JMac is letting them know this is their chance to shut everybody's mouth about what-ifs, and lock up the SEC East for good. He'll have them frothing at the mouths and ready to death roll those Commodores and rip them to pieces!:headbang:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only way we lose to Vandy is if the whole team eats Sushi from a Kwik Stop!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I love this confidence from everyone! However Vandy has a pretty good Defense and the way our Offense looked Saturday I am afraid that we don't put 50 points up on them.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
NCOGator;n305873 said:
I love this confidence from everyone! However Vandy has a pretty good Defense and the way our Offense looked Saturday I am afraid that we don't put 50 points up on them.

Other than the scrambling throw to Callaway, Treon looked horrible. Even that pass was an inch or two from being so badly underthrown that it could have been knocked away. I give him credit for getting out of the pocket and getting it down the field and off balance.

He has zero pocket presence. They should be rolling him out on every play. He just doesn't have the vision down the field and holds the ball way too long.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy's starting RB is from Gainesville? Didn't they have a RB from Gainesville several years back that ate our lunch the two years he played against us?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a betting man but if that line moved up to 21...I might be.

I don't see us covering.

Alex.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n306691 said:
I'm not a betting man but if that line moved up to 21...I might be.

I don't see us covering.

Alex.

it's already at -21.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n306693 said:
it's already at -21.

It's an overreaction to the Houston blowout and our score in Jax.

Take the Commodes plus 3 TDs and 3 extra points (those aren't exactly automatic for us this year).

Homecoming. Noon game. It's going to be hot, blah atmosphere, students will be hung over. Alumni late showing up too. Sharpe is probably out, Ivey maybe. That puts Halter at LT and a true freshman at RT. It makes us a lot thinner so we won't be able to sub much. Cronkrite is out for a half.

Vandy got embarrassed, humiliated, and I expect them to really want a good performance to wash the taste of that last game out of their mouth. Ralph Webb is going to want to play well in front of his hometown fans.

I don't see us covering.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.