Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's not nearly as quick as the Boise State edge rusher. Probably got beat all day and finally said eff it and went to the dropback approach.

:snicker:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a Willie Taggart coach’s show on TV? If so they should play either circus music or the Benny Hill music during the highlight portion of the show.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I never thought any staff could out do Butters when it came to incompetence. Once again, the staff from Idaho knows more about hydration than the idiots from clown town? This is some next level stupid.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

As a coach in the state of Florida, from the NFL down to Pee Wee league, this has to be one of the worst excuses and examples of poor leadership I’ve ever heard. Hydration is major key to avoid heat related health risks (heat exhaustion or worse). We’re talking about player safety that is mostly within the control of the coaching staff.

If I was concerned that my staff wasn’t handling it correctly, I wouldn’t want to admit it publicly. Yikes.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
As a coach in the state of Florida, from the NFL down to Pee Wee league, this has to be one of the worst excuses and examples of poor leadership I’ve ever heard. Hydration is major key to avoid heat related health risks (heat exhaustion or worse). We’re talking about player safety that is mostly within the control of the coaching staff.

If I was concerned that my staff wasn’t handling it correctly, I wouldn’t want to admit it publicly. Yikes.

He had this problem at Oregon. There are 2 lawsuits against him, Oderinde, and the university. Oderinde is the same S&C coach involved in the "death by up-downs" lawsuit. To have hydration issues again? I'm stunned.

From a football standpoint, I'd negative recruit the hell out of this. All one needs to do is show recruits the news stories. You don't even need to say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator