Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
These articles worry me. Don't think they can afford to fire him but they may not be able to afford not to.

Opinion: Florida State should've fired Taggart yesterday
WiLLLLLLLie Taggart is not good at his job, and has absolutely devastated a once-proud fanbase with just over one wasted year of development and false hope.

That place was a ghost town yesterday. If that many empty seats continue, the smart business move is to fire him. They will lose more money in keeping him.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am still just beside myself at the ULM coach not going for 2 in OT after they scored an effortless TD. You are a massive underdog playing a FBS team on the road, you have them on the ropes, JUST GO WIN THE DAMN FOOTBALL GAME! Nope, we'll just tie it up again and hope FSU decides to just give it to us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I am still just beside myself at the ULM coach not going for 2 in OT after they scored an effortless TD. You are a massive underdog playing a FBS team on the road, you have them on the ropes, JUST GO WIN THE DAMN FOOTBALL GAME! Nope, we'll just tie it up again and hope FSU decides to just give it to us.
He got the willies

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
As Mrs. G can attest, I was yelling at the TV for them to go for 2. When the kicker missed PAT, all I got for this astute statement was “guess you were right; can we go back to the Gator game?”

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
From the ACC Network thread:

Plus, when the score comes across that Louisiana-Monroe is beating FSU, if you can’t watch the meltdown, that will be a shame. I hope my provider adds it.

I should have seen the thread title coming after all.

I can’t wait to see the next title adjustment in this thread. The possibilities are limitless and will present themselves soon enough.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There are still so many in this fan base thinking this way. The crash to reality will be so much fun to watch.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Luke Stampini (@LukeStampini) tweeted at 8:14 AM on Sun, Sep 08, 2019:
Willie T still needs to win the next 5 games to get to .500 career winning % as head coach.
()

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
you know who Tom Segura is though, right?

I have no idea. I referenced the tweet because I’m seeing it all over from nole fans. They are like scUM fans. No grounding in reality. Although, it is shifting. They are slowly seeing the light on wiLLLLLLLLie.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea. I referenced the tweet because I’m seeing it all over from nole fans. They are like scUM fans. No grounding in reality. Although, it is shifting. They are slowly seeing the light on wiLLLLLLLLie.
Got it. He's a comedian that lived awhile in Vero I think. He's also good friends with another comedian who went to fsu (bert keischler??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator