Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We've done it before, although I have doubts that the Clowns will be appearing in the NC game.
That damn 5th quarter in the french quarter. That tie in Tally was unfortunate.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Deondre was the one good player I saw for FSU last year. He was it.
The only other one I can remember during our game was #11 on Defense (Soph. DE, J. Robinson). He was giving good effort anyway. He's a 4* who had a great offer list and was recruited by Rumph and Nord. Too bad he chose the one school on the list that is currently a dumpster fire. :lol:
Janarius Robinson, Bay, Weak-Side Defensive End

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Let's keep piling on the Holes (source, The Athletic):

Florida State’s 2015 recruiting class was highly ranked...

Florida State’s 2015 recruiting class was highly ranked and, in hindsight, highly overrated

The class was ranked third nationally and appeared to be loaded; it had four five-star players, 10 four-star players and six three-star players. It had four national top-20 prospects, five top-50 prospects, eight top-100 recruits and 12 top-300 guys. For the most part, though, the players failed to live up to the hype.

Five-star safety Derwin James was the class’ highest-ranked player; he was a college star and appears on his way to NFL stardom after making the Pro Bowl as a rookie this season after being drafted in the first round by San Diego. But he will be the lone first-rounder out of the class. Indeed, its possible that just three players are drafted at all from the class.
Francois was the third member of the class to be dismissed. Fellow quarterback De’Andre Johnson, a three-star prospect, was dismissed shortly after arriving on campus in 2015 after a video showed him punching a woman at a bar. Four-star wide receiver Da’Vante Phillips was suspended indefinitely in 2017 following five felony charges and eventually was dismissed in 2018.

Though as crappy as FSU's recruiting class is right now, the article ends with this:

As for the 2019 class, it’s the No. 2 class in the ACC

No matter how poorly FSU recruits, it will still be substantially more talented than 8 teams (minimum) it plays each year. It really highlights Taggart's ineptitude . . . I mean, excellence.

Last edited:

Defend the Swamp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2018
Right now in the FSU locker room:
giphy.gif

Ho-Lee-Schitt. That’s hilarious

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MBakerTBTimes: The Instagram account that posted the Deondre Francois video Saturday evening just posted this.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Strange. Here’s a bit cleaner of a pic:

What a time to be alive. No school deserves this mess more than FSU. Are they going to unboot him or boot him for an allegation that has been retracted? It's great to be a Florida Gator.

Miami:
giphy.gif

FSU - hold my beer:
giphy.gif

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Didn’t they get that grad transfer from Louisville? They have him and Blackmon right?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone think they just booted this idiot based off a crummy audio recording? Get real. He's got a laundry list of severe and criminal infractions since he arrived. I'm sure this was just one more log on the fire, and I'm sure he had a sit down with ole WILLLLLLLie prior to being given the boot. If they weren't very confident in his behavior they wouldn't have booted him already. Both he and that girl are future wards of the state. Embarrassing.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone think they just booted this idiot based off a crummy audio recording? Get real.

That's what's delightful. The Noles waited for this to boot him without really addressing any of the other crap at all. They did this as a knee jerk and now the optics to whatever they do make them look bad with recruits right before signing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator