Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Except that is all myth. In fact he didn't do anything in his career of note except land a really good QB by G5 standards at South Fla once.
I should have said rumored. No one knows for sure, but his name was floated a lot by the media, esp after Kelly spurned us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Their
Astonishing to believe they paid this for a coach with a career losing record.
They panicked. It never dawned on them that they’d have their HC leave for somewhere else. Honestly, when’s the last time you saw a “top program” have their HC hired away?
The Big Top is on fire!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Their

They panicked. It never dawned on them that they’d have their HC leave for somewhere else. Honestly, when’s the last time you saw a “top program” have their HC hired away?
The Big Top is on fire!
Helll he ALMOST left the year before.

And he was showing every sign of leaving.

I don't know how they could have not known.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Every time another wheel feels off at Clown Town, I think it can't possible get any better, then it does.

I'm expecting them to start landing high school backups any minute now. It's just a matter of time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Every time another wheel feels off at Clown Town, I think it can't possible get any better, then it does.

I'm expecting them to start landing high school backups any minute now. It's just a matter of time.
It’s almost too good to be true, isn’t it?

We’re gonna curb stomp Da U and the nulls this year and its gonna be glorious!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What other people were interested in the job? Did anyone else want to be FSU's head coach?

What a fall from grace, three years after a national title.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What other people were interested in the job? Did anyone else want to be FSU's head coach?

What a fall from grace, three years after a national title.
Usually coaches kind of low key campaign for the best jobs. Clearly no one thought this was one.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
While we're spreading all this happiness and bliss around let's send Jim Blow a bouquet of flowers. To me it's a little amazing, the boy's had everything handed to him on a silver platter, he backed into an NC, the press was gaga over him, seafood was free for everyone and then he turns tail, runs while everyone still calls him a great coach. He should have stayed at halfass u, they deserve each other.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I know Florida state looks pathetic now what they let Jameis Winston get away with. Francois deserve to go. but damn Winston got away with a lot.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Deondre roughing up his GF definitely bought Taggart his 3rd year at FSUx. Maybe even a 4th year. He's gonna get the pass of a lifetime after dismissing his star QB.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know Florida state looks pathetic now what they let Jameis Winston get away with. Francois deserve to go. but damn Winston got away with a lot.

1f02a575a180dc6d9ffc9b009c58b519.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator