Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We'll dominate FSU recruiting. Isn't this Norvellllllllls bump class. And what are they ranked? 12th. Bump classes are a pretty good indication going forward. Crystalballs may lock up Miami but we'll have the rest of the state.

This is his 3rd class, so he's likely hit his ceiling w/ this class - which is anchored by two legacy recruits.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:nolerape:

ETA on when someone posts the gif of the baby throwing money out the window?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He is like Mullinz. Us and scUM are down and the best he can do is a recruiting class between 9-11? IF CBN can recruit and Cristobal does his usual crootin then the clowns are screwed.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We should file a discrimination complaint with the State. Didn’t they fire Willie after the same record, but they give cornrows an extension?
:racist:

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is how you become Tennessee. Make a bad hire, double down on failure, and repeat. They're accepting mediocrity and rewarding failure at this point. There's no coming back from that.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Rather amazing, although I don’t expect him to do anything with it.
There was marked improvement this year than last. His problem now is the lack of talent 3 years of horrible recruiting left him. I’m somewhat interested to see how long it takes a team to overcome poor recruiting classes to the point of some level of success. That to me will give me a perspective on how long we can assume it takes BN to get us back to relevance.

I know, different coaches, apples and oranges, etc., but it always comes down to the talent on the field.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Norvell can’t coach. He costs them several games every year. He’s a worse version of Kirby Bangs. He’ll recruit just not as good. He’ll coach even worse if that’s possible.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He might actually pull in the #10 recruiting class tomorrow.

Top 10 class is solid for as bad as they've been - but to put this in perspective, the class is anchored by two legacy 5-star recruits. Had this been a "normal" year, where two 5-star kids didn't happen to be legacy recruits, the class likely sits between 15 and 25.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is the news of Travis Hunter flipping to Jackson State being discussed anywhere? This is HUGE!

They won't finish top 10 now, losing a 5-star.

That's two losses to an FCS in one year! Oooooooof!!!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
You have to wonder if FSU heard word of the possible Hunter flip and Norvell used job security as the reason he needed an extension. I could easily see this forcing their hand based on the timing of the extension announcement.

Then the kid flips anyway and it had nothing to do with Norvell, but that recruiting machine Bar Stool Sports and the dulls never had a chance anyway. This is a fantastic turn of events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.