Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
t's offcial, that ntern who messed up the letter s fred.

Ths s the actual footage of what they are up to now

the simpsons television GIF

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Florida State could be next in college football realignment trend

"The Seminoles have had discussions with the SEC and Big Ten since last summer. Both conferences have displayed an interest in adding the university to their group of current members, along with other schools in the ACC," according to Nole Gameday.

The SEC adding f$u after booby tried to insult them in 1991 is insanity. It seems that someone will have to pay $100M to leave the acc, and guess who that might be?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

"The Seminoles have had discussions with the SEC and Big Ten since last summer. Both conferences have displayed an interest in adding the university to their group of current members, along with other schools in the ACC," according to Nole Gameday.

The SEC adding f$u after booby tried to insult them in 1991 is insanity. It seems that someone will have to pay $100M to leave the acc, and guess who that might be?
this is semi wishful thinking.

it didnt happen.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The way I understand the ACC contract (through 2034?) it's that even if a team leaves the ACC that team is responsible to pay the ACC all the TV revenue it would have earned for the remainder of the contract.

Unless enough teams leave at once. Then they can collectively void the contract.
I think we see another realignment in 4-5 years. And we end up with two super conferences.

But FSU doesn't bring much to the table. It's not a big TV market. The SEC will already have UF and presumably UM (TV market). It might make more sense for the Big* (The Big Splat) to take them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The way I understand the ACC contract (through 2034?) it's that even if a team leaves the ACC that team is responsible to pay the ACC all the TV revenue it would have earned for the remainder of the contract.

Unless enough teams leave at once. Then they can collectively void the contract.
I think we see another realignment in 4-5 years. And we end up with two super conferences.

But FSU doesn't bring much to the table. It's not a big TV market. The SEC will already have UF and presumably UM (TV market). It might make more sense for the Big* (The Big Splat) to take them.

They could also completely disband the football program and focus full time on being an independent circus school. Let’s not rule anything out just yet.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, I call BS on that article. The SEC would be like “I’ll have to get back with you. I’ve got a guy on the other line about some whitewalls.”
Game Day What GIF by Laff

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016

That is some funny stuff on the twitter thread: The noles want "to start out right" and not be kept on the edge for their first game. Against Duquesne???? I suppose anything less than a 38.5 point win will feel like a loss. noles are picked by 38.5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.