Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
So your link lead me to take a look and while it looks like a nice school, I’m not sure I’d want my alma mater to refer to itself as “Transy,” sounds a little too close to “Tranny.”

I don't think we're allowed to talk about that anymore. Personally, I identify as a lesbian left-handed midget albino Eskimo.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Give them credit, they really believe it's all Jimbo's fault and Willie has them right tracking. Delusional, but consistent.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
LMAO!!!

All Briled Up (@busby_sam) tweeted at 6:04 PM on Sun, Jul 28, 2019:
I cant tell you a single thing that's going on at Florida or Miami but them boys can tell you everything happening in tally. Fsu really does live rent free. Boys scared of what tags got rolling and they should be
()

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
LMAO!!!

All Briled Up (@busby_sam) tweeted at 6:04 PM on Sun, Jul 28, 2019:
I cant tell you a single thing that's going on at Florida or Miami but them boys can tell you everything happening in tally. Fsu really does live rent free. Boys scared of what tags got rolling and they should be
()
If this is what they believe, the midseason meltdown when reality sets in is gonna be EPIC! Have your popcorn ready.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What do you call a Seminole with a medal of honor? ...................................... an ebay customer.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s an idea on the meaning of the nole twit. 8 laces on the football in his right hand + 15 on the jersey + 4 in the sky + 5 on the left hand + 1 purple helmet = 33 days until the clowns lose to boise.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Here’s an idea on the meaning of the nole twit. 8 laces on the football in his right hand + 15 on the jersey + 4 in the sky + 5 on the left hand + 1 purple helmet = 33 days until the clowns lose to boise.

Are the wheels gonna come off on the Taggart Train when they get beat by a bunch of kids from Idaho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.